Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 9,896

Chrono_Cross

@Adam

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't been able to add funds since I've owned my PS3 back in Febuary. And I bought it NEW! After being frustrated for several days I went out and bought a PSN points card or whatever they're called. All PSN related cards will work for your PS3 and if not... well then theres something wrong with your system.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Adam

Well, I think there's something wrong nonetheless since I can't add funds, but thanks a bazillion, that is great news. I'm not excited about having to spend $5 more or about having to go to Gamestop (ick), but I will persevere. A solution is a solution.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Chrono_Cross

Your welcome. But if your getting information about this situation and its dating back to 2008, then I don't think Sony's fixing it anytime soon, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Adam

That is unfortunately my assumption, too.

Come on, friends,

turtlelink

This infamous 2: Festival of Blood thing sounds, uh, interesting to say the least.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Xkhaoz

1 word. FINALLY

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

WolfRamHeart

Wow, those are some nice price cuts on the PS3! I wonder if Sony is considering dropping the price of the PS Vita now too.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Odnetnin

"Today, I believe that value becomes even more evident. I’m excited to share with you that effective immediately at retailers throughout North America, the 160 GB PS3 and the 320GB PS3 are now available for $249 and $299, respectively. In addition, a limited edition inFAMOUS 2 bundle is now available at participating retailers across North America. The bundle retails for $299 and includes a 320 GB PlayStation 3, a copy of inFAMOUS 2 and a 30-day membership to PlayStation Plus"
Though I'd have to take out a loan for it, that bundle is super-tempting.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Fuzzy

That infamous 2 spin-off looks interesting. But vampires? Saying that though, it could work in that world.

Breath of Fire 4 out on the US PSN. Downloading now...

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

WolfRamHeart

I will probably download Breath of Fire IV. I never got to play it before but I always wanted to try it. Not much else interests me in this update. I am considering picking up a few of those PLAY titles. I am mostly interested in BloodRayne and The Baconing. Possibly Street Fighter III Third Strike Online but I am not so sure about those other two titles. At least my Plus membership will knock off a few bucks.

WolfRamHeart

grenworthshero

Kid_Crono wrote:

@Adam

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't been able to add funds since I've owned my PS3 back in Febuary. And I bought it NEW! After being frustrated for several days I went out and bought a PSN points card or whatever they're called. All PSN related cards will work for your PS3 and if not... well then theres something wrong with your system.

Same story with me. I actually unintentionally memorized my debit card number because I entered it into the PSN store so many times, to no avail.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Adam

grenworthshero wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

@Adam

Same story with me. I actually unintentionally memorized my debit card number because I entered it into the PSN store so many times, to no avail.

The weird thing is mine used to work. I guess I bought so many games from them that Sony was just sick of getting money.

Come on, friends,

Slapshot

odd69 wrote:

Don't forget about legend of the robot. I'm considering this so hard right now. http://www.pspminis.com/6675/legend-of-robot-review-more-head...

There's nothing to decided here! The game is absolutely ****** amazing! I've had it on my PSP since its EU release and I've not had the time to write a review for it, but it is coming. Did you know that the game is partially fan created too?

Hey guys, I worked my butt off on this Vita article that discusses the possible benefits of Vita's delay, in regards to 3DS's price drop. I go into a good bit of detail about a few sensitive Nintendo subjects, etc. Give it a read and leave some comments, as I'm curious to see where you guys stand on these issues.

Lastly, if anyone here is keen on reading online gaming magazines, this one features reviews from yours truly and a few other names you might recognize as well.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

well i havent been on here in a lil while ive been busy with school starting up etc etc. But the more and more i hear about the Vita, the more and more I want to get it against my maybe better logic that says its really frickin expensive...

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

kevohki

smithers wrote:

well i havent been on here in a lil while ive been busy with school starting up etc etc. But the more and more i hear about the Vita, the more and more I want to get it against my maybe better logic that says its really frickin expensive...

Vita really interests me (and it looks worth the $250 to me) but I had your mentality in regards to the 3DS. Then, bam, price drop early and I picked a 3DS up. Maybe if it starts slow, they will drop the price early like the 3DS.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

grenworthshero

I bought No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise a few days ago...unless you were a huge fan of the original, there's not much reason to pick this up.
I, however, am a huge fan of the original, so I think it's great. I preordered it and all that jazz. The thing is, though, apparently there are preorder bonuses I didn't know about with this game, but I don't know how to download them. I guess you get a couple beam katana from preordering from GameStop.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.