Forums

Topic: I have a $120 Giftcard what should I get?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Storm_Owl

should i get a DS Lite DSi PSP Go

I was thinking DS lite because its only $130 So i just have to spend $10
PSP go looks kinda meh IMO l allready have a PSP
What do you think? =)

This account is dead move along please.

castlehominid99

I would say that you should trade in your psp and all your umds so then you basically have to pay nothing for it and you may gain some money is you have more than 6 or 7 games. For the go you should get god of war, Gran Turmiso, and if you can patapon 2

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Noire

Canned goods and bottled water. Humanity is due for a zombie apocalypse here in a couple of days or so, I think.

I'd get a DS, but hey, I'm biased as to what you should be playing during a zombie apocalpyse. Lots of JRPGs to keep you busy while the undead roam.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

Canned goods and bottled water. Humanity is due for a zombie apocalypse here in a couple of days or so, I think.

I'd get a DS, but hey, I'm biased as to what you should be playing during a zombie apocalpyse. Lots of JRPGs to keep you busy while the undead roam.

Sound's like we Decepticons get to watch the fun

M00se

DSi, it will help in the long run because it will have its own games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pspgo sux!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Feenie a zombie apacolypse!? wow at school we were all talking about one...O_o

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@irken: Indeed yes. I bought some popcorn and a soda for the show. Cost me $15 though...this had better be good.

@SupaZ: Yup, my right eye is twitching again. Last time that happened I was hanging out with the Martians, and they were all wiped out by a zombie apocalypse. Luckily I survived and made my way to this planet.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ATRUEZELDAFAN

You should give it to me.

CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN

KnucklesSonic8

Spend the extra money and get a DSi. It's worth it.

KnucklesSonic8

castlehominid99

NO dsi sucks ds lites are better but psp gos are even better

TanookiMike

OR just buy games/Wii Points with the credit you have...

TanookiMike

castlehominid99

why does nobody like psp gos besides me and corbie it is my favortie system and one of the best seasons

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.