Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 34,321 to 34,340 of 34,512

Wheeler

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Flinch hax too strong.

I regret nothing. I need to start playing better again.

Edit: Senpai, teach me.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

SirenBanshee

@all hello all!

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Araquanid

It's so quite in this thread.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

Take back this zorua, it's useless to me!

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

SirenBanshee

.-. Boys lol @megabeedrill how ya been?

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

@SirenBanshee Not too good honestly, I got myself a job (yay moneh!) but it is so difficult and horrible... I had to lift trees with their roots in a burlap sack filled with dirt, (guessing 300 lbs... each) on a dolly up a hill.. and then I had to push a cart of 180lbs worth of fertilizer up a hill the size of a walmart parking lot.. I woke up this morning and I'm making doctor appointments regarding a hernia... whelp, my first job will be one for me to remember... worked there two days, hurt myself, quit.

Can't believe they made me do that on my second day at 16 years old... I'm a gamer not a lifter

EDIT: It's not a hernia, just got it checked out... but the doc did say I tore my stomache and I have to take it easy for a few weeks.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

@megabeedrill oh wow I didn't get my first job till 18 currently on my second DX why would they make you carry heavy things at such a young age that's not legal at all

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

@SirenBanshee ikr, it's crazy. There is a few 14 year olds working there too but I didn't see them lift anything. They know my dad and my dad is as strong as a bull (carries refridgeraters over his shoulder..) so I guess they saw him in my image.. with difference being he's older and been doing heavy lifting for years while I've never had too much physical work other than cutting grass.

Ah well, I'll find something else, already have a few places in mind that I know for sure won't be brutal like that.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@SirenBanshee ikr, it's crazy. There is a few 14 year olds working there too but I didn't see them lift anything. They know my dad and my dad is as strong as a bull (carries refridgeraters over his shoulder..) so I guess they saw him in my image.. with difference being he's older and been doing heavy lifting for years while I've never had too much physical work other than cutting grass.

Ah well, I'll find something else, already have a few places in mind that I know for sure won't be brutal like that.

@megabeedrill still they can't assume you're like your dad :/ I'm glad things are kinda ok for you though thank goodness it wasn't a hernia but shame you tore your stomach :/ just relax and play Halo! or Pokemon lol I've been full time this whole time so I'm more exhausted than before I rarely get to play any video games now. As soon as I get home I shower eat and fall asleep within two hours DX 8pm PST. And I won't wake up till the next morning at 8 am. Enjoy your teen years while you can lol

Was CookieSugar!!

Offspring

If there is anyone willing to help a brother out, I need some advice on breeding a Venusaur to pair with my Mega Charizard Y. I want to go with a LO MixedGrowth sweeper with growth/sleep powder/earthquake/giga drain but I have no idea if that's a good moveset and I can't come up with a nature or EV spread. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Araquanid

@SirenBanshee trying to enjoy my teen years anyway.. school is pretty brutal as well I think I might switch to halo.. I've been doing nothing but hatching snivies all day (with no shiny luck) so I might switch it up a bit.

@BieberBlows, you can try 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe for EVs and timid nature. This guarantees venasaur will always outspeed choice scarf latios under the sun, while retaining some bulk and a suitable HP damage roll number. I wouldn't run growth on a venasaur, reason being you're going to go down relatively quicky from damage during setup, switching in, and LO while wasting sun turns to setup. EQ+giga+sludgebomb+sleep powder would be pretty good. EQ would lure heatran in (who loves abusing your own sun with sun boosted lava plumes...) and take out one of venasaur's counters. If heatran isn't a problem really to you, you can option for hidden power coverage such as HP fire to hit ferrothorn and scizor, but if those aren't a problem (remember you have zard which handles these) you can option for synthesis for some longevity. You can also replace giga drain for solarbeam since you're under the sun, but it's up to you there if the occurence you aren't in the sun and you need to counter something (like keldeo) becomes an issue.

If you only want to outspeed say, a jolly charzard X after it dragon dances.. 52 HP / 252 SpA / 204 Spe with a modest nature or 140 HP / 252 SpA / 116 Spe with a timid nature are two other options. One preferences power over bulk, whichever you'd like.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

@megabeedrill man I've been playing Halo Reach on Legendary for a while now I forgot how brutal the game was XD why do you want a shiny snivy? Don't you have one already? Lol

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

I never got a shiny snivy, I've been trying to hatch hatch one inbetween my shiny hunts.

Halo reach legendaries are always pretty difficult, thank god the library from halo CE isn't in reach.... that mission is nearly impossible on legendary..

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

@megabeedrill oh god I remember that I was like 11 when I beat it on legendary though lol I don't know how I beat it tbh =_=

Was CookieSugar!!

Offspring

@MegaBeedrill Thanks a lot! I'm going to go with that first set because a scarfed Latios has a decent chance of wrecking my team.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Araquanid

@BieberBlows just make note that scarf lati isn't that common (most are life orb) so it's a pretty rare occurence.. plus you're not necessarly doing much to it.

252+ SpA Life Orb Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latios: 161-191 (53.8 - 63.8%) — guaranteed 2HKO

Basically, don't use venasaur as your primary lati answer, or revenge killer if it's healthy.

@SirenBanshee.. I need only 4 achievements left for halo CE anniversery.. two of them I can manage (escape the warthog things with a minute left, and complete all mission on legendary which I just never went for) but the two that are nearly impossible.. one complete the library, in 30 minutes and the other is complete it without dying on legendary.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Sorry, this topic has been locked.