Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 26,721 to 26,740 of 26,802

LordofAltoids

Fc: 3411 5690 3131

I am active mostly around 1 p.m. central time and later in the evenings every day!
Please add me! I am very respectful of your towns!

LordofAltoids

fnpowell

Anyone that still plays please message me. I wanna figure out how to go to other towns but im so lost

fnpowell

fnpowell

Okay so my friend code is: 2251-4672-5804
I need people to add me and then let me add them so we can visit each others towns! I need more fruit
I currently have: Lemons, Mangoes, Durians, Coconuts and Bananas
I need: Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Peaches and Pears

If you have any tips for me please help me out because I am new to this! Thank You! xD
My Name is Faith!

fnpowell

fnpowell

I have a question for anyone!
Do you have to keep the train stations gates open for outsiders (you guys, random people) to have access to your town or can they be closed and it still allow outsiders to come in?

fnpowell

fnpowell

Also, in order to be able to go to someone else's town you both have to add each other?? Because I have no friends right now, i've added lots of people, and it won't let me visit anyone...

fnpowell

SkullKidA

@Elainaj i'm just seeing this. i have a new friend code. 1350-1488-5646

SkullKidA

fnpowell

Can anyone help me??? @SkullKidA @lordofaltoids
I added the both of you and went to the train station. Clicked on visit another faraway town and the list is still empty. What am I doing wrong??? Please help?!?! Thanks in advance

fnpowell

LordofAltoids

@fnpowell
I have no idea, Im new to this. When I was online earlier I couldnt see your stuff. I assume we both have to be online at the same time playing at the same time? I will be back home in about 35 mins to play.

LordofAltoids

fnpowell

Okay when you get back on try going to your train station, talk to the monkey and open the gate. After you do that message me on here and we'll try to figure it out
If you wanna message me on a different social media let me know. I have fb, kik, instagram, snapchat.
I prefer kik but if you dont have it then snapchat.
Kik: Tigerwoman5000
Snapchat: Srhluvsfnp

fnpowell

fnpowell

@skullkida
I added you! Are you able to get online and help me figure this out real quick??? Im new to this and have no idea what i'm doing?! Please and thanks so much <3

fnpowell

SkullKidA

@fnpowell this is how it works: on your ds home screen's friend list, you add your friend's friend code and they add yours. when you both have added each other, you'll be able to see each other's mii's. you cannot go to anyone's village unless they are online and have their gates open at their train station. nobody can go to your village unless you are online and have your gates open at your train station. i am opening my gates right now. look for me and come over

SkullKidA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic