Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 4,725

Lony85

Untitled

The latest games in the Switch collection, I'm excited for the Final Fantasy Collection, but also pumped for the other games. Lego Marvel Super-Heros is a double dip, as I've got the game on PS4.

Edited on by Lony85

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

Magician

Monster Train First Class
Curse of the Dead Gods
Dreamscaper
Blade Runner Enhanced Edition

Switch Physical Collection - 1,256 games (as of May 29th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

FishyS

I just bought Sword of the Vagrant on sale for $5. Only a couple hours in but super fun so far.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Magician

Tunic
Ooblets
Return to Monkey Island
A Boy and His Blob Retro Collection
Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragon

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

NintendoByNature

UnderDungeon on a sale for 2 bucks. It's got decent reviews and I love what they went for. Early zelda in black and white. Not too serious and a dungeon crawler. It's only about 4 or 5 hrs, so I should be able to power through it.

NintendoByNature

CurryPowderKeg79

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Tasuki

Stray God's. What can I say I am a sucker with anything that has Laura Bailey in it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SillyG

Double Dragon Gaiden.

I forgot which of the classics I have yet to complete (if any), so that's giving me an excuse to replay 1-3, plus I'm yet to fully play through IV and Neon.

I'm spoiled for Double Dragon over here.

Porygon did nothing wrong.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Magician

@Sisilly_G We've also got the Double Dragon Collection coming, which will give us access to Super Double Dragon (severe slowdown be damned, it's my favorite in the series) and Double Dragon Advance...which I haven't played.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/07/double-dragon-collection-anno...

SillyG

@Magician : Yeah, I've heard about that, but thanks all the same, as these releases can be easy to miss.

Man, like I need FOUR freaking copies of the original trilogy. I bought the first two via Arcade Archives, but ultimately skipped the third due to the original Asian/Japanese Kunio-kun Collection (which includes the first three DD games), the updated international release that includes localisations for ALL of the previous Japan-exclusive Kunio-kun/River City ROMs (which got a physical release via LRG), and now this.

This new collection also renders my unnecessarily expensive physical copy of DD4 redundant.

I'm at least relieved that this new collection is relatively cheap (less than what I paid for freaking DD4 alone!).

And I've never played Super or Advance, so it'll be all new to me.

Edited on by SillyG

Tasuki

@Sisilly_G Super Double Dragon and Double Dragon Advanced will be able to be purchased separately digital. So if you have the other games like I do via the Kunio Collection or some other way you don't have to buy Double Dragon Collection.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CurryPowderKeg79

Quake II

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

senaionios

Just pre-ordered Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
This game looks great. Can't wait!

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Moai

Nick All-Star Brawl, was on sale for $8 on the eshop

Moai

HammerGalladeBro

Decided to finally bite and get Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 on the eShop so I can play Mega Man 8, 9 and 10 and conplete my Mega Man journey. MM1-7 I already played on the Wii U Virtual Console not too long ago. Still pissed with Capcom for not making a physical version of Legacy Collection 2 in the west

Now, if only I could find a physical copy of Mega Man 11 or Mega Man Legacy Collection 1.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

ZeldaFan83

@Papasears1982 If you like tactical RPGs, then you’re going to love Disgaea 1. So much content in each game. Prepare hundreds of hours.

ZeldaFan83

HammerGalladeBro

So I went to the shopping mall that's within walking distance from my sister's place and found a second-hand copy of Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition.
Yes, I'm guilty of getting ports of ganes I already own on other systems, but this one is one of my Wii U favorites. Not to mention, finding "discontinued" Switch games in my area is a bit difficult.

I'm glad the Mario costume for Rayman and the Luigi one for Globox are still in the Switch version.

Now, after this game, I'll get Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and its DLC and call it a day as far as Ubisoft Switch support goes.

Before I go back home, I'm also buying Sonic Origins Plus.
I also want to get Pac-Man World Re-Pac, but if I do, I wouldn't have much money for the rest of the month.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

SillyG

Tasuki wrote:

@Sisilly_G Super Double Dragon and Double Dragon Advanced will be able to be purchased separately digital. So if you have the other games like I do via the Kunio Collection or some other way you don't have to buy Double Dragon Collection.

I'm going physical all the way, baby!

Jhena

Fire Emblem Engage and Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp. Looking forward to both of them. Bought enough games for now.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic