Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 4,655

chipia

I recently got Guacamelee for 3,75€ on sale! What a steal, that game is so much fun!

chipia

MarioVillager92

@Pizzamorg I could have sworn it was a limited-time thing, pretty sure they said that back then. Ah well - at least I made some good use out of them.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Atomic77

I was at game stop and bought a preowned copy of Mortal Kombat 11.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

TR4KERZ

Pokémon Dialga & Palkia Edition Switch Lite & Dread

TR4KERZ

Pizzamorg

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Pizzamorg I could have sworn it was a limited-time thing, pretty sure they said that back then. Ah well - at least I made some good use out of them.

I think once you buy the voucher, you only have so long to use them and then they expire. But you always have the ability to buy the vouchers. I think?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

PSVR_lover

I just bought Blue Reflection, 2nd Light and it is a lot of fun so far. Great plot and characters. As good or better than the first.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature i’ve heard those are some really hard platformers. Insta-kill stuff everywhere. Good luck!

I haven’t bought much for my switch lately, but I do think the Animal Crossing DLC and free update are a really great addition that brought new life into the game.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet played 2 levels so far, on normal which has infinite lives. Wow...it's definitely tough. I won't even attempt a harder difficulty. I died 35 times on 'Boo, A Haunted House' alone.

NintendoByNature

Rambler

Ghosts n Goblins Resurrection. Got it on sale and with gold points, so quite the bargain

For me, its everything that the series should be - inventive, fast, and incredibly tricky. I've been playing on easiest, and even that is quite hard. Playing on the hardest setting is insanely difficult!

I really like how it's essentially a remix of the first two games, but with additional challenges.

With the skill tree, hidden levels and the different second playthrough, I think that this will keep me occupied for quite a while

Rambler

jdrocks89

From the eShop

Super Punch Patrol
Gunman Clive HD Collection
Paradox Error

jdrocks89

Seb_is_the_best

I bought Super Mario 3d world + bowser's fury on sale

Seb_is_the_best

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic physically from Limited Run Games.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SigourneyBeaver

NSO sub, not including N64 and Mega Drive games.
Train Station Simulator.

Sigourney Beaver.

Solaine

Got myself Gnosia and Voice of Cards. Playing through the latter and it got the yoko taro story and humor if nothing else

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Rossoverde

Slay the Spire from eshop sale. First post on the forum, hopefully not the last!

Rossoverde

BenAV

@Rossoverde Welcome! Have fun with Slay the Spire, it's so good.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought Diablo 2 Resurrected and Castlevania Advance Collection. Both were 25% off 0n North America Eshop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic