Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,753

Zuljaras

I ordered Hollow Knight from ebay again! It is the re-printed cartridge with the DLCs on the cart. I paid 60$ for it. And I sold the old copy for 25$.

Zuljaras

RR529

Ordered Daemon X Machina recently.

Out of all the big Switch games that released in the second half of last year that I was really excited about, this is the last for me to get to (the others were Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3, all of which I enjoyed).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

Blasphemous
Vampyr (40% off Amazon)
Ash of Gods: Redemption

Switch Physical Collection - 620 games (as of July 1st, 2020)
Currently playing: The Grisaia Trilogy (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Zerocritic

I traded in 2 of my games last week and got fifa 20

KJ

urrutiap

my last recent Switch game purchases from last week and half ago are

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

urrutiap

Ninfan

I just bought yet another zombie defense.

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Neoguardian86

Picked up The Touryst.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch:
Playstation 4:
WiiU:
New 3DS XL:
Playstation 3: Sonic Unleashed
Xbox One S:

PSN : Neoguardian86 Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Wargoose

Pre ordered the kunio kun and double dragon collection. Mainly for the newly translated sports games.

Hoping for a re-release of Super Dodgeball on the neogeo. Plus River City Girls 2.

Wargoose

Diddy64

A few days ago I purchased Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair on a e-shop sale.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors DE (playing it)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (playing it)

DennisNOR

Bought today goblin sword, super mario odyssey, pre ordered snack World and yet another zombie defense.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. Favourite games atm is Minecraft, Animal crossing, mario maker, zelda, arena of valor.

gcunit

@SigourneyBeaver How's Overlanders working out for you so far?

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

@gcunit It's fun. There's a game mode where you all have to attack a monster running around the track and the position you're in when it dies is the result. So far I've only played a more standard race mode. The only game I can compare it to really is GRIP and IMO it's miles better in handling, graphics and presentation. Please be aware that the cheap price had a lot to do with my purchase. I'd give it at least a 6/10 after the few races I've played. GRIP for me is a 4/10 at best.

Sigourney Beaver.

SigourneyBeaver

Forgot to add that I got the cartridge version of X:Morph: Defense Complete Edition. Great game.

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Kill la Kill - IF (50% off Shop4)
Portal Bridge Constructor
Deadly Premonition
Spirit Hunter NG (40% off Amazon)
Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure (60% off Amazon)
Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl - Gold

Switch Physical Collection - 620 games (as of July 1st, 2020)
Currently playing: The Grisaia Trilogy (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

MuhBael

Bought Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and was about to get RE:Revelations but hold back. If anyone wants to play Smash feel free to add me

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Zuljaras

1. Final Fantasy XII Switch
2. Metro Redux Switch

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic