bad dudes
garou mark of the wolves
koral
the wardrobe
valthirian arc
and car mechanic simulator

KitsuneNight

NotTelevision

I just got a used copy of Fire Emblem:Three Houses, so it looks like LM3 and Pokémon will be likely January purchases. It’s the first Strategy RPG I’ll be diving into since Final Fantasy Tactics on the GBA, and my first Fire Emblem game. Should be interesting.

Death Stranding is just kind of staring at me on the shelf. Waiting for the right night with nothing to do to pop that in.

NotTelevision

DenDen

Joy con is dope!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

CurryPowderKeg79

I found a used copy of (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night) at Retro Gamer(Mom&Pop shop) for $8. I figured for $8 and with the new 1.03 update i'd give it a try.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Did you buy the joycon's like that, or buy the white shell & buttons and install them yourself? Just curious. I know nintendo doesn't sell that color. (as far as I know)

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@Woomy_NNYes
My Joy Cons were Neon Red before i swapped with White Joy Cons shell i bought from Ebay. I have asked to my local video games repair shop to swap my Neon Red with White color.

Anti-Matter

toiletduck

@Anti-Matter did you get the coloured buttons asymmetrical on purpose? Just curious!

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Anti-Matter

@toiletduck
The White Joy Cons shell came with colorful buttons and i arranged based on example on the box.

Anti-Matter

toiletduck

@Anti-Matter ah right! I think I would personally go with the original SNES layout but either way they're cool!

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Magician

Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix
Gelly Break
Power Rangers: Battle For the Grid

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

XBontendo

Been playing through Ni No Kuni, finding it quite nice

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

Chunkboi79

Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition. Great pokemon alternative that plays a lot like persona without confidants. Really enjoying the superior animations to pokemon too lulz.

Chunkboi79

Chunkboi79

@Anti-Matter You do have some sweet joycons! Unfortunately my joycons have been collecting dust since the daemon ex machnia joycons came out. I modded my pro controller in a similar fashion but that looks sharp on the switch itself!

Chunkboi79

Farmboy74

Just brought a Switch Lite from Asda for £169.99 as a Christmas present for my 11 yr old son. Don’t think you’ll get a stand alone machine for much less. All of the regular Switch’s in the same Asda store had sold out.

Farmboy74

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic