Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 4,673

BruceCM

Magician wrote:

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Planescape: Torment & Icewind Dale
The Witcher III

Nice short games that totally won't last you for 100+ hours each....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

BruceCM wrote:

Nice short games that totally won't last you for 100+ hours each....

Lots to play, it's a good problem to have.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BruceCM

Oh, yeah, @Magician .... I got those, as well Playing Switcher now & I'll probably swap to Baldur's Gate 1 after awhile Still got to finish DQXI, as well, though, so I hope there'll be less games coming up that I want

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Lroy

Just grabbed both full seasons of TellTale’s BATMAN adventure games off the UK eShop for less than £13. Noticed the price had dropped on these titles recently but was stunned to then see a 50% discount now applied as well. Absolute bargain.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

gcunit

Just cancelled my Dragon Quest I-III pre-order. Do I bank the cash, or re-invest...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Roamer

I bought FF XII in the sale. I’m really enjoying it. I never played ff games at the time, except a bit of the last one which I didn’t like and the mmo realm reborn. But I’ve played a few since on PSP, vita and iOS and this is my favourite so far. It does remind me of ARR quite a bit.

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

gcunit

... Fittingly, I found a few quid off Dragon Quest XIS so have put my I-III money towards XI instead.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

I was tempted by Neverlast and I have to warn people with an aversion to low framerates not to buy it!!

It feels like single digits at times, which is a shame because the game looks pretty.

I'm not sure what kind of game it is because there are no explanations apart from find three orbs and there is a score meter on the screen. Pausing it doesn't even give a way of saving or returning to the title screen. I think it's some kind of score attack game, but Fighting the framerate is making it tough to search for the remaining two orbs to see what happens.

I'm so glad it was on sale!

Sigourney Beaver.

KitsuneNight

kof 94 and the telltale batman "games"
cause they were on sale

KitsuneNight

KitsuneNight

gcunit wrote:

... Fittingly, I found a few quid off Dragon Quest XIS so have put my I-III money towards XI instead.

i was going to say re invest but too late for that i guess

KitsuneNight

Magician

Digimon Story Cyber Slueth Complete Edition
Celeste
River City Girls

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Destiny Connect
NeuroVoider
Raging Loop

mack73

Steamworld Heist
Destiny Connect
Pokémon Sword pre order.

mack73

Magician

99 Vidas
Teslagrad
Killer Queen Black
Darksiders II

MarioVillager92

I got SteamWorld Heist on sale today.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jdrocks89

Stern Pinball Arcade physical and the Limited Edition Add-on pack 2

jdrocks89

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic