Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 501 to 520 of 15,210

Shocks1776

@Spoony_Tech And I'm a fan of First-person games on all platforms.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Shocks1776

And also, I take no prisoners. I am very in-your-face.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

MsJubilee

And also, I take no prisoners. I am very in-your-face? What are we playing COD now?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Shocks1776

midnafanboy wrote:

And also, I take no prisoners. I am very in-your-face? What are we playing COD now?

You clearly don't like me.

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 Nah i heard that same sentence online in COD almost every time i played it.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Kewlan

I don't think a Zelda game would fit in 1st person. I mean, how else are we going to see this new smexy Link all the time? Plus it's an adventure game, and you'll see more in 3rd person.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Zizzy

Legend of Zelda works better with the odd first-person elements (like using the bow, hookshot, etc). I would honestly be disappointed if Zelda games started to look like Elder Scrolls games...

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

CaviarMeths

Zizzy wrote:

Legend of Zelda works better with the odd first-person elements (like using the bow, hookshot, etc). I would honestly be disappointed if Zelda games started to look like Elder Scrolls games...

Especially considering how hilariously awful your character animations are when you switch to 3rd person view lol...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Oragami

Kewlan wrote:

I don't think a Zelda game would fit in 1st person. I mean, how else are we going to see this new smexy Link all the time? Plus it's an adventure game, and you'll see more in 3rd person.

Metroid Prime pulled it off.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

LzWinky

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Metroid went from side-scrolling to 1st person. I'm not sure how that's related.

Anyway, I prefer 3rd person views over 1st person. I don't understand why anyone prefers the latter

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Shocks1776

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Metroid went from side-scrolling to 1st person. I'm not sure how that's related.

Anyway, I prefer 3rd person views over 1st person. I don't understand why anyone prefers the latter

Because First-person is awesome and gives the sense of immersion.

Yoshi

Shocks1776 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Because First-person is awesome and gives the sense of immersion.

I feel more immersed in third person because I see more versus being limited to a 70 degree viewing angle when playing in first person.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Shocks1776

brewsky wrote:

I feel more immersed in third person because I see more versus being limited to a 70 degree viewing angle when playing in first person.

Yeah, but in first person, you dont have to see your avatar all the time. Ever since Wolfenstein 3D, I cant stand seeing that

Shocks1776

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

But it sucked. Hard.

Oragami

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Yeah, but Metroid Prime is a first-person action-adventure, which is what a first-person Zelda would be.
And yes, I prefer third-person as well (I hate the restricted view in first-person), but a first-person Zelda would be interesting.

@Shocks1776 I'm done with you. Like forever

Edited on by Oragami

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

CaviarMeths

Alright, so we found the 1 person on Earth who wants to play a 1st person Zelda. Glad that's out of the way.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MsJubilee

So this forum turned into hating Metriod Prime?That's not good, i thought this was a Zelda forum.

Shocks1776

@Oragami Cuz you're wrong?

@CaviarMeths Um... that @Oragami guy kinda agreed with me, and I've met other people who want this.

@midnafanboy You just cant stop following me, can you?

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 What this is not your forum dude, i can go to any forum i want.What's wrong with you?

Edited on by MsJubilee

CaviarMeths

Shocks1776 wrote:

@CaviarMeths Um... that Oragami guy kinda agreed with me, and I've met other people who want this.

No, you're mistaken. What you've met are people who want to play Elder Scrolls with Zelda costumes.

And it already exists.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic