Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,981 to 9,000 of 11,400

Belexes

@Magician Really appreciate your 20 Europe exclusive physical releases list. Some of those flew under my radar.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

No problem. I probably could've listed 30, but I didn't want to list games I hadn't spent much time playing. It's also getting tougher to find PAL releases with a cartridge considering most second prints from the PAL region are just a code-in-the-box.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

Does anyone ever order from play-asia? I was looking at some games available for pre-order yesterday and when I click on the links today I get a 404 page not found error, i'm not sure what's happened.

They have other games listed which have sold out, so i'd expect to see that if they were no longer available.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
On rare occasion they might take down a listing if it turns out they can't fulfill it.
For example, I was looking at getting Ikaruga for the Switch from Play-Asia, but that one ultimately became a Nicalis store exclusive, so Play-Asia eventually pulled their listing.

By the way, Play-asia always has a discount code "SWITCHMANIA" available for a 5% saving on any order.

Play-asia is very costly to order from these days due to shipping and taxes, as a UK customer I try to get imports elsewhere such as 365games or Bazaar-Bazaar.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

@RupeeClock Thanks!

They had GRIS listed for a pre-order, it's releasing on a few French sites in October too, but the listing appears to have been taken down.

I missed the Special Reserve release of the game.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
I guess that the French release couldn't be secured by Play-asia then, it happens.
I would see if other sites will potentially secure import stock anyway, given it would be European stock.

RupeeClock

Magician

Preordered back in 2019, I'm happy to see Badlands Publishing are at long last shipping Do Not Feed the Monkeys.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
I've seen that game listed on 365game's pre-order listings for ages now. It's not listed on there any more though, not sure what happened.

Also
Untitled

RupeeClock

Paraka

@Magician - Because of you, I have a huge list to track down now. Yono being one my wife wanted for ages.

For that, I thank you. My wallet, however, thinks differently.

Nearing that 1k mark, 16 more to go. And LRG and SRG shipments have been sent out.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
From LRG, I'm expecting three shipments fairly soon.
One order for a lot of Shantae stuff held back by the GBC collector's edition.
Another order that was held back by the classic edition of Scott Pilgrim vs The World.
And one more order featuring stuff like Panzer Paladin and Fight'n Rage, held back by Shovel Knight soundtrack CDs of all things.

My most recent shipment for The Mummy Demastered is still in transit.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Damo @dartmonkey

Things at Dispatch Games must be finally progressing.

P-A have updated ESRB covers and are taking preorders for Radirgy Swag and The Game Paradise.
https://www.play-asia.com/radirgy-swag/13/70eqkd

https://www.play-asia.com/the-game-paradise-cruisinmix-specia...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

I played Trigger Witch on Xbox Series X a few weeks back when they had a bunch of ID@Xbox demos for E3. It was a decent enough demo but I’m not really in to twin stick shooters.

Another one of the games I checked out was Arietta of Spirits. Enjoyed that one quite a bit.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Magician - This is exciting.

Also; Hotline Miami is up at Best Buy, and also shipping. Got mine in today.

Paraka

Magician

Space Invaders CE from Strictly Limited...finally now shipping.

One of my oldest preorders and possibly my most anticipated collector edition. Space Invaders was the third video game I ever played when my mother introduced me to her Atari 2600 decades ago. A stone cold classic with gameplay that still holds up. This CE will have a place of honor on my shelf, right up there alongside the Ori CE, Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax edition, and the Daemon X Machina Orbital edition.

Miadaskate

Merge will be releasing a physical for Road 96.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

So I keep hearing about how the new version of blasphemous (the deluxe edition) has all dlc on cart… but I’m not seeing that mentioned anywhere. Just 2 character skins and a bunch of physical goodies like a poster and stickers. Can anyone confirm it will have dlc??

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras

SpaceAce13 wrote:

So I keep hearing about how the new version of blasphemous (the deluxe edition) has all dlc on cart… but I’m not seeing that mentioned anywhere. Just 2 character skins and a bunch of physical goodies like a poster and stickers. Can anyone confirm it will have dlc??

Later today I will confirm what is on the cart as I am waiting for delivery

Zuljaras

@SpaceAce13 I just received the game and on startup it shows that the version is 3.0 with patch notes saying that Miriam is in there and Stir of Dawn. I do not know how to unlock those yet but it seems that everything is in order.

Inside the case there is a code for the digital artbook and soundtrack, a poorly made map of Cvstodia and Blasphemous stickers.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic