Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,881 to 7,900 of 11,397

Magician

@Belexes

Yeah, quite a few double packs coming out of Japan recently as well.

Pinstripe/Neversong, The Coma 1&2, Remothered 1&2, etc.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

G.I. Joe Operation Blackout already reduced from $40 to $25. Reviews of the game are not good. This will be a nice bargain bin title to get later on.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Magician

Special Reserve have moved the preorder date for Pikuniku and Heave Ho from November 17th to December 1st. Thanks to JP Switchmania for the heads up. I'm getting mildly annoyed at Special Reserve for moving preorder days, this is two times in a row now. I'm taking days off work to secure SRG orders so that I can avoid reseller prices.

Get your act together, SRG. Please.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Play-asia and Eastasiasoft are bringing Scourge Bringer to the Switch as a physical release.

https://www.play-asia.com/search/ScourgeBringer

2000 Limited Edition pieces and open pre-order for standard edition.
Only $35 for the limited edition, which includes an art book and soundtrack CD, compared to the $30 standard edition.
They open for pre-order on November 5th at 11PM HKT (11AM EDT, 8AM PDT, 5PM CEST)

RupeeClock

Paraka

Hoooooweeee this has been an eventful couple weeks. Voting, marriage, riots near my work place. Just a cavalcade of craziness, luckily been on point for most of the boutique publishers listed here, with great appreciation for Special Reserve for the delay.

Any other boutiques having something these coming weeks so I can get that list down exclusively?

Paraka

Magician

@Paraka

Cthulhu Saves Christmas from LRG on Friday.

Edit: Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal annoucements will probably begin popping up soon.

I've got my eye on the Disney's Aladdin & Lion King for $15 and New Super Bros. U Deluxe for $35.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

The irony of ordering Cthulhu Saves Christmas is that you'll probably receive the game in March to July of 2021. Maybe later depending on what you order it together with.
I still have a ton of unfulfilled LRG orders dating back to March 2020, and it's always an outlier like Tiny Metal, Panzer Dragoon, or even just a Xeodrifter pin badge.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@Magician - Thankfully LRG has a little forgiveness period. Shame others cannot practice the same. Special Reserve looks to do it eventually.

@RupeeClock - Not even just games, iam8bit has a game on hold til they can restock a figure I ordered.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Monkeido
I forgot to mention in my post, use discount code SWITCHMANIA for 5% off all Play-Asia orders.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock wrote:

Play-asia have just opened pre-orders for standard and limited editions of SCOURGEBRINGER.

https://www.play-asia.com/scourgebringer-limited-edition/13/7...
https://www.play-asia.com/scourgebringer/13/70dvqj

I went for the limited edition as it's marginally more expensive than the standard edition.
Plus there is a 5% discount code available for all Play-asia orders: SWITCHMANIA

Picked the limited up as well. $5 extra is a no brainer and this game looks awesome! Dead cells meets Celeste

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Belexes

@RupeeClock Thank you - also went with the limited edition. Was a no-brainer.

Belexes

Monkeido

@RupeeClock Too bad I already purchased it when I sent the previous message. ^^'

Oh well, thanks for letting me know anyway!

Monkeido

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
They are! It's a really solid collection.
The DS games are tricky because of the dual-screen layout, so you don't have integer scaled graphics, but the layout works just fine and the graphics look crisp. More importantly the gameplay is plenty responsive because it's not emulated, it's built from source code.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

Premium Edition have 2 new games coming up, Pigeon Dev Games Collection & A Robot Named Fight.
Also Ghostrunner getting a JP physical..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

It was a quiet week. I finally took the time to preorder a copy of Neko Navy and Underhero from FPG. Although their production times are on the slow side, the quality of the products from those German boutique publishers (Strictly Limited and First Press) is wonderful. Personally, I rate them below Limited Run and Super Rare, yet a cut above Special Reserve and Red Art.

https://firstpressgames.com/collections/nintendo-switch-games

P.S. - Pix'n Love are teasing their next Switch release, Unruly Heroes.

Their collector editions usually sell out quickly, so keep an eye on their social media.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I previously ordered Tobu Tobu Girl Deluxe as a gift for my brother, and it really is an excellent package.
I haven't ordered of their Switch games yet, but I'm waiting for Mindseize orders to open.
Then I'll order that, together with Underhero, A Hole New World, and maybe Neko Navy.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic