Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,301 to 7,320 of 11,401

Magician

@Belexes - Play-Asia with Moero Crystal H, SLG with Bite the Bullet, and LRG with Blaster Master Zero 1 & 2 are the better known publishers. But there's a new kid on the block who's opening orders for a sub-3k print this weekend. So I intend to bump the "everything limited" thread with that info...after my order is locked in. You can easily find out who it is if you peruse the usual Switch collector Twitter accounts.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

@Magician Now I’m trying desperately to find this mystery game and can’t. I’m on a mission

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

Well I just secured an order for Indiecalypse from the newly established Ultracollectors anyway.
https://www.ultracollectors.com/

That's possibly the thing Magician is being hush about, though they're accepting orders right now.

If not that, it's the launch of Physicality games, which has a number of PS4 and Switch games upcoming, including Guilty Gear, Rolling Gunner, and Slayaway Camp.
https://physicalitygames.com/

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock - Nope and nope.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Which thread is this? I dont visit often and it's the only thread I really visit.

Paraka

Paraka

@Magician - Thankies my good sir. Hoping I too don't miss out on this scenario that's coming.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Just a heads up; tricky towers is down to 2% remaining. Did not expect this to sell out so quickly

SpaceAce13

Magician

I'm beginning to believe the NTSC version of Maneater for Switch has quietly been cancelled.

Even though the European version is still listed as tbd 2020, I wonder if it'll be another Europe exclusive?

Paraka

@Magician - I was curious of this as I had to fill out audits on the release of that game about a week ago. Not finding anything either.

Paraka

Magician

So I took a look at Indieacalypse. Now...I'm all for collecting limited print games. But for me to spend 40 Euro (game + s&h) there needs to be a minimum bar of quality. And what I've seen just doesn't feel like a game I'd appreciate.

RupeeClock

NGDev, the developers of Gunlord X, are selling physical copies of the Switch version of the game starting tomorrow. Pre-orders go live on their direct store website on 30/05/2020 at 6PM German time.
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/index.php?osCsid=d91fca07a3e4ece6...

They're primarily Neo Geo developers, having released versions of their games on Neo Geo hardware.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 @Magician - I will do you one better; I did take a bite and learned a few things.

1. They don't send you a confirmation email of the purchase.
2. They also don't give you an order number.

I suspect this is probably either a clumsy company, or a shady one. So tread carefully, we may have another Warned Collectors on our hands.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
I initially didn't get a confirmation email on purchase either, but then I checked my spam inbox.
It went to spam for some reason.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - I checked all locations last night at the point of sale. But I will check that come lunch to reconfirm.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

@Paraka Yikes, best of luck with that. Makes me happy I stayed away

SpaceAce13

Magician

@RupeeClock - Mmmhmm, that's the one. A solid action game.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic