Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 681 to 700 of 11,406

link3710

@Noodles5666 LRG Has announced another title coming, but hasn't revealed what it is. Signature Games has put up orders for The Count Lucanor. Also Strictly Limited Games has announced an unknown title, so that puts us at four I suppose. Plus 5 with Hotline Miami being released in limited quanities later this year.

link3710

Noodles5666

Is Count Lucanor a US release game?

Noodles5666

Paraka

@link3710 - I knew I forgot one. Where is Hotline going to be sold through?

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka Whoops, I meant Shakedown: Hawaii, and it'll be sold at vblank.com

link3710

link3710

Scribblenauts Showdown is officially physical, rumors have the release in March.

Untitled

link3710

McGruber

Geeze and I thought the 3DS was a 2D sidescrolling powerhouse...Switch is giving it a run for it's money. Will update tonight

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

MrCIB

Paraka wrote:

@MrCIB - It does. All of them.

I weep.

Darn I figured ..... I heard the cardboard will be free (may just have to pay shipping) so keep an eye out for that.

MrCIB

McGruber

The list is updated, Labo included . If anyone can list the games I'm missing (with English modes only), by all means!

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

SVTornado

You forgot Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana coming summier 2018.

SVTornado

TalonMan

Alrighty boys and girls - please fill me in!! Any other "limited edition" or short run Switch games out there?? Don't want to find myself in another Indivisible position again (because I'm still SERIOUSLY pissed at those guys!!!!).

Already ordered The Count Lucanor as soon as Link pointed it out to me - any others I need to be aware of??

Obviously, I'm keeping my eyes on those Limited Run guys - what else do I need to order, asap??? Help a fellow collector out!

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic