Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 661 to 680 of 11,417

Paraka

@link3710 - put it in perspective. As of right now, Nintendo has not released one game for a month on three separate months. That's already impressive.

Paraka

Magic1636

Your not the only one. I prefer having physical copies of the game as well makes feel like I truly own the game if that makes since

Magic1636

Switch Friend Code: SW-7296-5752-0023

link3710

@Paraka I completely agree. The only months without are May 2017, November 2017, and January 2018, and with two more 'spring' titles, April seems almost certainly covered so I'd wager we might not see another month without a first party (published) title until next November. I mean, we've still got Octopath Traveler, Fire Emblem, and Yoshi this year, so that leaves... only four months without first party published titles, as of now. Combo that with a likely announcement saved for March, two or more for E3, and some more niche titles that are likely to show up (New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anyone?) and there's a good chance they might manage 12+ first party published titles in a year on the Switch.

link3710

Paraka

November can be argued about Snipperclips, however.

Regardless that is an average of 1.3 games released from Nintendo every month. That's outstanding.

Paraka

link3710

Ah jeez, I totally forgot Snipperclips Plus came out in November, I always remember the original release date.

link3710

Paraka

@link3710 - That is why I said you can technically argue that one. But I benefit people by arguing it doesn't count. Even then that's only three months of no games. Staggered.

But with retail releases in full, it's only two.

Paraka

JasmineDragon

Regarding the Skyrim alt covers that were mentioned a page or two back, my local Gamestop ran out of them but they did give me some nice Skyrim skins for my Switch with the purchase. If there are any big Skyrim fans who haven't bought the Switch version yet, you might want to go to Gamestop soon.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SVTornado

@JamineDragon those Skyrim alt covers are downloadable from the official elder scrolls website.

SVTornado

MrCIB

SVTornado wrote:

@JamineDragon those Skyrim alt covers are downloadable from the official elder scrolls website.

GameStop versions have embossed art on both covers

MrCIB

MarioBrickLayer

Limited Run Games‏Verified account
@LimitedRunGames
Because you all are working so quickly to get us to our 65K follower goal - we'll reveal a Switch title later today. It won't be our first release, but it's something we're ready to announce!

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

On to add to the list:-

Saturday Morning RPG from our development partner @TheMightyRabbit will be coming to the Nintendo Switch both digitally and physically in Spring 2018!

The physical release will be available exclusively at http://www.limitedrungames.com !

MarioBrickLayer

Paraka

Oooh this isn't going to turn out awesome for Switch collectors.

Paraka

link3710

Yeah, I'm hoping between all the limited run sites they stick below 8 a year... any more than that is way too much. We're already at three confirmed now... On the other hand, Saturday Morning RPG looks like a really fun game.

link3710

Noodles5666

What are the other 2 LRG games confirmed?

Noodles5666

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic