Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 11,396

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - I am suspecting you mean in EU, right? I have not seen anything in terms of an alternative physical release in NA.

Sorry, I'm not sure on the specifics. In a Google search I only glossed over the major links mentioning that Layers of Fear will be available elsewhere down the road.

P.S. - as an aside, Play-Asia's weekly sale is offering the PAL version of Lost Sphear at $26 + shipping.

https://www.play-asia.com/lost-sphear/13/70bpkh?ref=ws2018

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

paihia wrote:

layers of fear Oct 5

Are you sure? Golf story just opened for pre order last week. Why so soon??

It's not unusual for LRG to open preorders for Switch games in back-to-back weeks, its happened multiple times this year already. In any case, just so you both are aware, Layers of Fear isn't an LRG exclusive. Like Oceanhorn before it, Layers of Fear will be available at select retailers later on.

Oh okay, I wasn’t aware that this wasn’t an LRG numbered release. That makes sense then. Also means no CE

SpaceAce13

paihia

english version of cave story appearing in american retailers but with jp cover. I really want one of these. hope it has reversible cover art like jp version cause I was going to import it..

paihia

The_Legend77

Got my Mega Man 11 with amiibo yesterday. Haven't tried it yet as I have been busy with Runbow.

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

I have over 50 physical Switch games, and have barely played any of them. I install every single one though. I just always seem to be playing something else. Oh well; I’ll get there eventually.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

My LRG tribute box has finally shipped. If you ordered it check your email as it should be shipping today or soon.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

My LRG tribute box has finally shipped. If you ordered it check your email as it should be shipping today or soon.

Wow, I almost can’t believe it!

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

I have a question...I know the original point of this thread was keeping up with all the releases. I've seen a few other lists, however, from what I've seen many of these haven't been updated in a while either. Does anyone know of a Switch list that's currently updated? All my lists are out of date.

Edit: Undertale CE just arrived. Man it's a beautiful box! Never played the game.

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

The_Legend77

@Katelyn1223

Oh that's wonderful. I'll have to download when you update then go through and edit what I have out. Thanks a lot.

The_Legend77

Katelyn1223

@The_Legend77

No problem! It should be fully updated by the end of tomorrow

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

paihia

lrg are going to release a one n only wii u title!

paihia

paihia

puzzle platformer Figment may be getting physical but no confirmation yet

paihia

Magician

Late Shift physical release incoming

P.S. - ATV Drift & Tricks is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/atv-drif...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SVTornado

Broken age coming from LRG next week

SVTornado

paihia

monster boy delayed until dec 4

paihia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic