Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 11,404

Tobiaku

Boughtthe standard edition of Golf story. Forgot to add a shipping box this time, but hopefully it will still arrive safe.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

boys. Golf Story LE is a hot item. You know how fast the White color GALF cart sold out? Less than 1 minute. I put in my purchase, went to check inventory, and it was already sold out! I'm so lucky I actually got one.

I tried for a white and the damn website didn’t save my card information like it had every time in the past. By the time I typed it in, I missed out. Got a green... but still pretty bummed

SpaceAce13

Magician

The_Legend77 wrote:

Looks like I'm only getting the standard of Golf Story. Someone apparently got my credit card number so I had to block that card and order a new one (just found out yesterday). I was going to try for the CE but no way I can afford that right now (payday is six days away). Looks like a good CE as well. Argh!

CC info theft has been really bad as of late. I've had to replace mine twice this year already. It's to the point where if an online store doesn't support Paypal I'm not buying. Yet another reason why I've cut back on Amazon purchases. Although they're top-dog in online shopping, I'm beginning to distrust their security.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Magician wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Looks like I'm only getting the standard of Golf Story. Someone apparently got my credit card number so I had to block that card and order a new one (just found out yesterday). I was going to try for the CE but no way I can afford that right now (payday is six days away). Looks like a good CE as well. Argh!

CC info theft has been really bad as of late. I've had to replace mine twice this year already. It's to the point where if an online store doesn't support Paypal I'm not buying. Yet another reason why I've cut back on Amazon purchases. Although they're top-dog in online shopping, I'm beginning to distrust their security.

I can top that. Years ago I was issued a new card because someone got a hold of my info(charges reversed, nothing lost). I got the new card, made my first purchase at Target. Next day get a note from the bank saying they are issuing a new card because Target had just reported a massive leak of CC data. One purchase. Haha.

But I feel you on the paypal thing. As much as I'm not a fan, they add an extra layer of abstraction and it is easier than typing in your CC info every time. Doing so also makes chips a moot feature. Need at home chip readers to use for online purchases, but that is probably too geeky to ever catch on.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

Went standard with golf story. Was really looking forward to this game, but $80+ shipping is just too much for a little trophy and a cool box

SpaceAce13

Magician

Psikyo Collection Vol. 2 is open to preorder on Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/psikyo-collection-vol-2-multi-langu...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

@Magician ANOTHER retro collection wow. playasia replied that vol 1 will ship out next week. cant wait!

paihia

Miadaskate

I’ve never heard of any of the games included in those Psikyo collections. That’s a pass for me.

In other news, Slime-San has arrived.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

JasmineDragon

Miadaskate wrote:

I’ve never heard of any of the games included in those Psikyo collections. That’s a pass for me.

In other news, Slime-San has arrived.

I haven't played Dragon Blaze or Tengai, but Gunbird 2 and Strikers 1945 II are excellent shmups in the old style. Strikers in particular is one of the greatest old-school shmups out there. I have that one on Switch from the eShop and I play it pretty regularly. This is a great compilation for anyone who likes retro shooters.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

paihia

@Miadaskate you should youtube some of those psikyo titles they are solid gold n some of the best retro shmups ever created

paihia

Magician

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate you should youtube some of those psikyo titles they are solid gold n some of the best retro shmups ever created

A part of me wishes Cave were still in business, what I wouldn't give for a collection of Guwange, ESP Ra.De., Dangun Feveron, and DoDonPachi on Switch. It's too bad Cave doesn't develop games anymore.

BryanS

Woke up to this email.

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Daemon X Machina - Nintendo Switch"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days."

And there goes the 20 percent discount on that one.

Edited on by BryanS

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Miadaskate

BryanS wrote:

Woke up to this email.

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Daemon X Machina - Nintendo Switch"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days."

And there goes the 20 percent discount on that one.

Just saw on CAG that it’s available via Best Buy if you’re interested.

http://ow.ly/zmQf30m2NjJ

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

paihia

surprised the ce for golf story is still available at lrg..

paihia

paihia

layers of fear Oct 5

paihia

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

layers of fear Oct 5

Are you sure? Golf story just opened for pre order last week. Why so soon??

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

paihia wrote:

layers of fear Oct 5

Are you sure? Golf story just opened for pre order last week. Why so soon??

It's not unusual for LRG to open preorders for Switch games in back-to-back weeks, its happened multiple times this year already. In any case, just so you both are aware, Layers of Fear isn't an LRG exclusive. Like Oceanhorn before it, Layers of Fear will be available at select retailers later on.

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - I am suspecting you mean in EU, right? I have not seen anything in terms of an alternative physical release in NA.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic