Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,901 to 12,920 of 15,874

FragRed

@NintendoByNature There’s always rumours about some kind of Direct happening most weeks but I doubt there’ll be any Directs specifically for TotK now they did that 10 minute video.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

FragRed

@StarPoint Dammit you beat me to it 😂

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

TheBigBlue

That dork Nintendo Prime predicted the direct would happen for weeks, but he said specifically it would happen sometime two days ago now, so he took his sorry self to twitter and said it was an accident, a goof! He doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about so I’d just see if that so called direct happens at all at this point, cause it just doesn’t seem that way.

Edit: wow, he was dead wrong. It’s just a final trailer. What a fool. I hope we see if ganondorf is in this game though. I like him

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Grumblevolcano

Final pre-launch trailer is tomorrow at 3pm UK time, no big TotK info blowout.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

StarPoint

@Kirbo100 Oh wow, look at that. Pretty crazy timing. Hopefully this trailer brings us some of the hype like the 2017 BOTW trailer did.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

TheBigBlue

Final trailer? Fair enough. I will enjoy laughing at those Nintendo rumors YouTubers at their grief and sorrow however. I can see it now: “Nintendo has LOST their minds! DIRECT UNCONFIRMED!?!?!?”

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

jump

Our Father, which art in UK at 3pm, Hallowed be thy Name.

Thy Kingdom Of Tears come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily tweet. And forgive us our peaking at rumours on Reddit,

As we forgive them that spoiler against us. And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from Calamity Ganon. For thine is The Kingdom Of Tears, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

I prefer waiting for upcoming Wholesome Direct.
A lot of cute indie games.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Hmm, I see anti-matter made a comment but can't see his post. I must be blocked! Hoping he's excited for the totk trailer.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@NintendoByNature I forgot about that guy… I must have blocked him too.

NintendoByNature

@TeaCatherine I guess im not surprised
@FragRed I think he blocked me actually. I haven't blocked anyone on this site. Guess I'm glad I'm not seeing all the negative banter from him regarding zelda. I simply cannot wait for tomorrow.

NintendoByNature

jump

It feels like there should be a game involving Anti so the people he has blocked have to guess what he has said and if you get it wrong you have to do a shot.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MS7000

@NintendoByNature I am fairly sure he has blocked most people on the site at this point. Not sure of his reasoning for doing so, but whatever floats his boat I guess.

I am slightly disappointed they didn't do a direct for TOTK but realistically, Nintendo probably don't need to; they know their pre-orders, they probably feel comfortable with the numbers they are pulling.

Signature, huh? Where do I sign?

Grumblevolcano

No TotK big info blowout gives me more hope that the XC3 DLC is April, something like next week Nintendo releases a trailer at 3pm UK time and the release date is something like April 26th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@MS7000 agreed. I would've loved a direct, but a few more minutes showing what's coming next month is fine too.

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@jump I insert Moe Szyslak “Oh Dear God No!” Gif here. We’d all be wasted within an hour.
@NintendoByNature Yeah I can see him being the kind to block everyone considering I’m not totally sure what games he seems to actually play. Everything seems to annoy him so much.

Magician

When it comes to A-M it isn't difficult to guess.

DDR and games primarily for pre-teens are his domain.

And experiences aimed at those over the age of thirteen are the devil's work.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic