Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,921 to 12,940 of 15,871

FawfulsFury

I’d say the new new trailer places the next direct in late May or early June

FawfulsFury

ElRoberico

It blows my mind people here can generally hate on Zelda games of all things. Does A-M even play any first party games?

jump wrote:

It feels like there should be a game involving Anti so the people he has blocked have to guess what he has said and if you get it wrong you have to do a shot.

The rate of alcohol poising has increased among Nintendo fans, more at 3 PM UK time.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

RR529

ElRoberico wrote:

It blows my mind people here can generally hate on Zelda games of all things. Does A-M even play any first party games?

I know he's shown photos of his collection in the past & yeah, he definitely owns/plays first party titles.

It's just that overtime his distate for "M" rated games & western multimedia properties (Transformers, Harry Potter, & all things superhero) seems to have expanded to include all media he deems too "popular", even if it has content he generally doesn't disagree with (so he roots for the "underdogs" of Ratchet & Clank over Mario, Race with Ryan over Mario Kart, indie monster catchers over Pokemon, the sport of Kickboxing over Soccer, etc.).

I'm not trying to knock him, but it's been kinda interesting to follow how his tastes change (as an example of him actually opening up in one instance, I think at one point he wasn't too keen on western developed kid's games due to them often having cartoon guns, but this changed when he played Ratchet & Clank & Metroid Prime: Federation Force. I think that was around the time when first party games started falling out of his favor though).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ElRoberico

RR529 wrote:

Race with Ryan over Mario Kart

Supporting the child exploitation genre, I see.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

VoidofLight

@TheBigBlue NintendoPrime just sucks in general. Anyone who believes him just concerns me.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

FragRed

That’s it, I’m launching a YouTube channel that’s gonna just crap out daily click bait videos with tonnes of made up rumours that I’ll push as hard factual evidence!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

VoidofLight

@FragRed I have a channel, but I only really just cover true news or actual things.

FragRed

@VoidofLight Pffft who cares about true news? This is the internet, leave your true news and facts to the real world.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

TheBigBlue

@FragRed Against my will of course (YouTube hasn’t stopped recommend these garbage Nintendo videos to me so I can’t escape,) I have become somewhat of an expert in the art of professional idiocy… I mean clickbait. The algorithm favours highly embellished and fake clickbait videos, so you will gradually see subscriber growth if you pursue this path (Stupid, I know. But those idiots on YT in the comments sections actually fall for it so whatever.) If you for whatever reason wish to make a clickbait YT channel, I can give you some pointers so I can spare you actually watching the garbage clickbait in order to mimic their foolishness

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

FragRed

@TheBigBlue I was initially only joking but now you have started to make me think perhaps I should.

FragRed

@Colonel_Mustache @TheBigBlue Damn no wonder there’s so many jumping on that train. Think my first rumour will be that I have officially seen through a source close to Nintendo the dev kit for the Switch 2 console showing off a tech demo Nintendo made to showcase the power to attract third party developers.

TheBigBlue

@Colonel_Mustache what YouTuber cares about morals? They all have sacrificed their souls to that big stupid corporation they post videos on. Any dignity they had died with their first upload

TheBigBlue

@FragRed if you keep swears out of your videos and have enough views and subscribers, you can actually make money from your garbage videos! I assume that’s what most YouTubers are in it for these days. Nothing like the old times

NintendoByNature

Love RGTs latest video title. " new zelda totk direct." Is it really considered a "direct?" Lol

NintendoByNature

TheBigBlue

@NintendoByNature RGT is kind of a toolbox. He’ll defend his click bait videos until the day he dies and he makes videos where he points and laughs at his own community for believing fake news that he helped spread in the first place. I wouldn’t waste my time with his nonsense. He knows it isn’t a direct, but he’s gotta put that Direct logo in there to try and grasp onto a straw of attention

Edited on by TheBigBlue

VoidofLight

@TheBigBlue There's a good few Nintendo youtubers that still have morals. I aim to end up being one eventually, but I still need to work on my video project I've been thinking about.

TheBigBlue

@VoidofLight this is true. Many clickbait, but if the YouTuber in question has something to make up for it in the fort of something unique, like witty humor and something actually meaningful to say instead of waiting until 6 minutes into the video to talk about what the title of the video is about. Take Arlo for example. Minimal clickbait but it’s there. He however, is much different from the rest in many ways, including presentation. The only blue muppet in the genre. His humor is actually funny and has impeccable timing. And his laugh is absolutely hilarious. Watching him dying laughing at the Byleth smash ultimate reveal trailer still cracks me up to this day. And then I’ll name someone like Switchforce. People don’t watch him for his humor. His personality. What he brings to the table that no one else in the Nintendo News community does. That’s because he does none of those. He isn’t funny, he has the personality of a wet napkin, and he clickbaits. Hard. Really really bad clickbaiting. His own fans for goodness sake go into his comments just to link the part of the video where he actually talks about the topic of the video title. It’s usually six minutes in because he spends 80% of the video talking about useless garbage no one cares about.

So there is a way to be a good YouTuber in a genre full of losers.

Kermit1doesmath

@TheBigBlue I stick to YouTubers who don't cover the news... Once you leave that tar pond it is quite nice because now you are in a swamp filled with copycats and scams but sprinkled throughout are lovely flowers that make your trek a nice one at least.

dysgraphia awareness human

NintendoByNature

@Colonel_Mustache @TheBigBlue it's getting pretty bad with him. If I had a dollar for everytime he says the word "situation" in his videos I'd be a millionaire. Or, "I wasn't going to talk about this but everyone else is so I decided to."

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic