Forums

Topic: Minecraft (Switch) friend code exchange

Posts 181 to 190 of 190

AstralRedStar705

@Poopythethird hey I guess I can add you on switch if you want. I also play minecraft a lot on it. My friend code SW:7214-9269-9211

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
Discord:AstralRedStar705#3469
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Fox839 I play minecraft a lot maybe we can play together. My friend code is SW-7214-9269-9211

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@GoldenGamer88 hi I play minecraft too wanna add me? My friend code is SW-7214-9269-9211. Also use discord-AstralRedStar705#3469

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

AstralRedStar705

Anyone who's added me or planning on adding me add me on discord too makes it a lot easier. If you've added me already or are planning to add me and you don't add me on discord I won't add you.

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

AstralRedStar705

@Oxytocins hey I think I already added you on switch so add me on dischord ok

ElliottBlack1

Hey there, fellow Nintendo Legends. I play Minecraft as well (and a bit of Rocket League and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe). I play Minecraft all the time, and you might see me in my "Island Survival" world most of the time. If you friend me, enjoy.

SW-1503-8677-0118

Edited on by ElliottBlack1

Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118

Xbox life ID: Elliott Black 0

Discord account: Elliott Black#9217

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic