Forums

Topic: Game Builder Garage

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

Snatcher

@Kermit1 same actually, only one. I don’t just block people who I disagree with, that would be silly, in my opinion, I only do it to people who personally attack me and for no real reason? Luckily, that was just one person, says a lot about this community if I do say so myself!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher I just ignored the fella because he kept spoiling games I wanted to play. I'll un-ignore him after I beat Xenoblade 3.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Vary valid, I never got spoiled by games on here myself because they always get taken down so fast, sorry that happened.where they trying to go out of there way to spoil things for you or they just wasn’t thinking?

I only ignored who I did because we got in a debate about something in mh, then it turned into him insulting peoples religions for no good reason, I wasn’t the only one who blocked them that day, maybe one day I will, but from what it sounded like it wasn’t there first time doing that.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

gcunit

@Kermit1 What a great looking list, and really appreciate the descriptions you've given them to distinguish them.

Untitled

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic