Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 221 to 240 of 308

NinjaAceTrainer

@Undead_terror Greasy Grove particularly seems much worse, while everything else is better. One game, the restaurant never loaded in, so I could see all of my opponents through invisible walls, and I got the jump on them by remembering the layout.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Banjo-

@DarthNocturnal I've never experienced that issue playing on Xbox One X. Literally never. The only issue I have is lag when the console is downloading something so I always pause downloads when playing. A few people have commented that on Switch is much better to install the game on the internal memory and that have solved some known issues.

Banjo-

CamuCamu

Is anyone ok with the fact that we are crossplayers with the pc? I mean i did not find that very funny or to be fair, you cant compare a guy who use a mouse with someone who aim with a controller, especialy since youre game is know for having the worst aim assit and motion gyro system

CamuCamu

CamuCamu

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@CamuCamu

You only cross play with PC (or any other platform) if you join someone on another platform. Otherwise, you're on Switch-only servers.

EDIT: That said, you may be happy to hear that Epic is incorporating matchmaking options that'll let you play with only those who have the same input method (i.e. controller or mouse+ keyboard) as you, even when crossplaying.

So i missunderstood what they sayd, at least is good to know i wont be put with mouse users, i am anyway horible at aiming playng vs pc users is suicide

CamuCamu

Banjo-

@CamuCamu Yes it is definitely unfair. The precision and speed of a mouse is light years ahead of a controller. A mouse is almost "click here to get an elimination". As DarthNocturnal says, this happens when you play with a friend that is playing on another platform, you play on mixed servers with PC players. In my case it happens when I play on Xbox One X and my friend is playing on Switch. There is no way to avoid this until Epic includes more matchmaking options, but it's good to complain on Twitter and Reedit because the developers pay attention to feedback from players.

Banjo-

Azooooz

Hey guys, sorry that I was away because I was spending my summer vacation with my family.

Anyway, enough about me, Epic stated that they are working with Nintendo to improve the performance of Fortnite on Switch and the results are positive. Epic told us to expect fixes and improvements with the v5.4 update.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Br33zyB

aayye my epic username is Br33zyB if anyone wants to add me
I play late at night after the kiddos are sleeping.

Br33zyB

Undead_terror

So I put Fortnut on my system memory rather then my SD card, I dunno if it was this change, or if they managed to update the switch version a bit, but damn, the game runs a LOT better for me now. By the time you are about to land on a building, the building is already loaded, able to open a chest and get a item without the game freezing for any amount of time.

There may of been a little bit of lag, but it wasn't bad, even in 50's, being in the circle, there was no lag for me at that time, needless to say I hope it stays this way or gets better. Speaking of 50's, soaring is back finally, I really didn't like solid gold in which you die so quick.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Azooooz

@Undead_terror yeah, maybe this solution is temporary before Epic releases v5.4 update.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Undead_terror

Ya, I just hope the game will be even better tomorrow, I don't ask for much, even if it goes back to the release version, that ran well enough to be enjoyable.

Will try to play that new mode, hopefully I will get the challenges done to get the new axe and such.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Azooooz

Epic released V5.4 for Fortnite. As expected, it fixed problems that appeared on Switch version of the game, such as building loading during skydiving and lag during multiple visual effects occurrence.

Banjo-

@Undead_terror -1 for calling the game fortnut and +1 for welcoming Soaring 50 which is much more fun than Gold 50.

Banjo-

Hughesy

After the latest update I can no longer record footage. It says this software doesn't support it. Feels bad man, especially as I had the most hilarious win ever.

Switch friend code: SW-3225-7165-4815

Undead_terror

Loot lake has become a big o'l bounce house, we got big o'l undead ice dragons for gliders ....AND SEASON 6 IS UPON US!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Undead_terror

"Season 6 is now dropping from the Battle Bus on September 27. Celebrate its arrival and unlock those final Battle Pass rewards with an additional 400% Match XP all weekend, from now until September 24 at 8 AM ET (1200 GMT). Glide into the party!"

AlexSora89

@Undead_terror
Give me a holler when you do, pal. I'll make sure to add you on Switch by then.

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

Undead_terror

Man this season looks pretty awesome, most of the skins I actually wanna use, and other items and such are really neat. Another thing to note is that we no longer have to reach lvl 80 or get 500,000 XP to get the final form of the final battle pass skin, it's a simplier 250,000 which you should get by the time you reach tier 100.

Tkricez

Add me guys. Epic name tkricez0303. Very good player plays between 8pm 12 pm I’ll time

Tkricez

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic