Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,221

Sunsy

@komodo182 Thanks, it's really cool to finally be able to unlock these higher rank cars. I found myself using the Centenario in multiplayer races, and winning quite a few races, and lost a few. It amuses me in this multiplayer season it's a bronze car, but it's going faster than the gold options.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy They always have the current event cars as bronze. That will change next week.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Sunsy

@komodo182 Wow, I actually never noticed that. I always thought the multiplayer choices were similar to ranks (D for Bronze, C for Silver, and so on).

Seeing how the news on the massive update said to claim rewards before the 13th. I'm playing a bit more to earn some rewards before some of the events come to an end. All ready for the Centenario Car Hunt Riot if it happens after the update, now just playing for extra coins, parts, and blueprints to help it get closer to starring up.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy That Centenario event is great for getting red tokens after you max the centenario.

komodo182

Anyone's rep counting towards their daily good?

Sunsy

@komodo182 Indeed on the red tokens. Nope, there's also no multiplayer season or club season yet. I'm guessing they're going to wait for that update to apply before starting them. Just did some daily tasks just to get some blue tokens

Grumble24

I’m getting an error trying to log in is it working for everyone else? Have I finally got the error where I need to redownload?

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Congrats! I finally have cars that can pull a ton of coins in those 3 daily events. Camaro 50th takes the easy level, Pinafina takes the mid level and 4-star Centurion takes the hard level, though I narrowly missed the 80,000 reward level.

@komodo182 I should have thought of that earlier! Will check out tonight.

REMINDER: CLAIM YOUR PRIZES TONIGHT (for weekly, Porchse, and Hyuga events, etc.)

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Grumble24

I redownloaded and it worked.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Welshland

If anyone would like to join my club it's called welshcrew. We currently only have 3 members so loads of room

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

CurryPowderKeg79

Just unlocked my first A car the Aston Martin Vulcan & stared up my Pininfarina H2 Speed. It's been a good morning this morning . Besides the fact that there is no Multiplayer season or Club season at the moment. But I suppose they'll be back tomorrow after the new update? #bestfreegameever

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 I assume they will be back tomorrow. And congrats.
@UmbrageHill awesome that its working again.
@Sunsy might be hard to get the 15 tokens. I guess I have to buy something from the legend store.

Sunsy

@UmbrageHill Works for me, though I hope this massive update includes a fix to the crashing problem this game has.

@bluedogrulez Thanks, I already have. Even the Asterion reward, just did all the goals, minus the club rep and multiplayer one. So met the daily quota.

@CurryPowderKeg79 Congrats!

@komodo182 That's what I did, though I just bought a D-Tense blueprint for 10,000 coins, since I'd figure I could earn the coins back easily from playing.

komodo182

@Sunsy cheapest car BP for me is the P1 for 215 blue tokens. Or I could buy a basic import part for $25,000. I'm debating if $25,000 is worth 20 tokens. It might be.

Sunsy

New update is out now, and Gameloft released a trailer for it. Looking forward to that Caribbean track.

Edit: Centenario Car Hunt Riot has the new course, and club and multiplayer seasons are back on.

Edited on by Sunsy

Commandervide0

The update seems to of reduced fuel refills drasticaly. The centenario takes about an hour to refill now, I’m pretty sure it took four or five hours before.

Commandervide0

bluedogrulez

The update looks great and all for more Lambos....most beautiful cars in the world IMHO. Unfortunately away from my Switch this weekend...can't wait to dive in!!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

SaszaPL

komodo182 wrote:

@Sunsy cheapest car BP for me is the P1 for 215 blue tokens. Or I could buy a basic import part for $25,000. I'm debating if $25,000 is worth 20 tokens. It might be.

It definitely is worth it. Even 5 tokens are worth more.

The new tracks are so confusing! Can't find the way, and extremely difficult to remember best paths for me...

SaszaPL

komodo182

@Qu0te I really like that change

komodo182

@SaszaPL I ended up doing it. I have almost 1500 blue tokens. Might have to use some on packs for that new car.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic