Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,221

Sunsy

@komodo182 Whoa, I can imagine. The Vulcan blueprints on the shop yesterday ended up costing up to 120,000 coins (not exactly, just rounding it off, as I'm remembering this off the top of my head).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Welshland

If anyone needs a club to join there are a few spaces left in mine - Welsh Crew, there are 3 spaces left.

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

bluedogrulez

@komodo182: I raced with you last night...but I showed poorly! It was in Rome. I got an early lead then hit one of those negligently parked pickups and everyone flew by my Aventador. You placed in a very tough field. Well done!

Looks like this Season is keeping the rewards track form last season. 100,000 points and the Siege Engine team all be 388,000 coins and 388 tokens richer. I have more time this session...but the vehicle roster is the worst yet for me.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez About the club season, it has the same counter as the special event. The Regera special event has 13 days and 17 hours remaining, same as the club season. Even the shop packs have the same time. I take it this club's season is extended because of the special event.

No new club season started, it's a longer club season than usual.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Thanks...I did not realize the correlation! Of course it is new in the sense that we get our League rewards and driver rankings reset. Need 2 more yellow Ferrari BPs for me to be viable this season.....

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Banjo-

komodo182 wrote:

@BlueOcean I would save up for 825 tokens and buy a 10 pack of the 75 token packs. The reason for 825 tokens is sometimes they ask if you want an eleventh one for 75 tokens with a guaranteed epic card. Look at which cars you are close to unlocking to decide which pack. That is what I would do.

The special event is a great way to get extra money, tokens, blueprints and rep. Especially stage 2 if you have the mercedes.

I bought a 10-bundle of cards for 750. I wasn't asked anything. I bought another bundle for 75 and I got an epic card. Is that you want you meant? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Must be the second purchase of the same cards?

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean Sometimes when you buy a 10 pack (not always) it says right after if you wish to purchase one more pack for 75 tokens and get a guaranteed epic card.

@bluedogrulez neat. I did a few races yesterday, so I don't remember.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Banjo-

I got the software error twice today and the game is on the internal memory now. It's not my internet connection either because I'm on holidays in a different place. I wonder if Gameloft is going to take care of this annoying bugs. I literally had to download the game twice today.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean DId you try reporting it on the switch?

komodo182

@BlueOcean There is a support area on there. If you can't find it let me know.

komodo182

@BlueOcean Game options (top right), customer care, go down to problem not listed. Enter all the info.

Banjo-

@komodo182 Done. I hope that they fix that. It's not my console nor internet connection nor storage memory. It must be the game.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean glad to hear it. It might take a day or two to get a reply, but at least you reported it.

Commandervide0

I’ve been able to play for about 11 days with no error so far. Hopefully the errors gone for good.

Commandervide0

komodo182

@Qu0te They aren't. I got one 2 days ago and blueocean is getting them too.

Grumble24

Just throwing in my hat that I haven’t had errors in over a month, I just make sure I always turn off the game before putting the console to sleep. Mine is on the SD card. I did have those errors a lot in the beginning. Sucks guys, I hope it gets fixed for y’all.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Banjo-

I close the game and then power off the console or put it to sleep. I don't even use the Home button while playing this game. I even wait until the syncing icon stops turning before doing anything.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic