Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,221

C-Chakra

@komodo182 yea, if you go to the leaderboards in multiplayer and go to the "my club" tab it shows everyone's current points. Haha, no omnipotent club leader powers though

I guess I found that pretty much day one because i'm super competitive. Thought everyone knew about it.

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 and @C-Chakra Thanks guys! My first attempt was spoiled by a player hell bent on wrecking anyone he could...he finished last but costed several drivers -20 so I guess he felt good about himself. BUT the Asphalt gods were with me after that, throwing me my two best courses in a row and two decisive Ws to finally reach Platinum. Thanks for all the tips, coaching and encouragement...I'm actually not half bad now, lol!

Edited on by bluedogrulez

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

bluedogrulez

And I'm pretty sure @C-Chakra DOES have omnipotent powers, lol. A true LEGEND!!

komodo182

@C-Chakra Does it show what league we are?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@C-Chakra I'll have to look at this

bluedogrulez

Big shout-out to @C-Chakra and @komodo182 for getting to work on the new season from the jump! I did 3 or 4 races this morning and the rewards were raining down and I felt quite chuffed with myself for a moment then checked the Siege Engine rankings and realized it wasn't me causing this windfall, lol.

BTW, I was at 1000. Won my 1st race. My rank immediately went to 1187, bypassed Bronze and went straight to Silver...anyone else notice a mysterious (but welcomed) jump?!?

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez You finished in Platinum last round from the sounds of it (congrats, btw). I think you get to skip Bronze at that point (Unranked -> Silver). I would imagine that if you manage to get the tier above that you also skip the dregs, but don't know.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

bluedogrulez

@Darknyht Thanks man! Appreciate the explanation, too. @komodo182 looking at the cars available for Gold League this time round is DEFINITELY woot woot worthy!!

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez hehe yea, me and komodo were on last night (my timezone) as the new season hit. But duuuude... you're on fire lately. Totally owning it man.

komodo182

@bluedogrulez You're driver 4590 right?

@C-Chakra anyone in the group not playing the last couple weeks? Should we remove anyone?

Edited on by komodo182

bluedogrulez

@komodo182: that’s me!!

You can check the inactives in my club

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I see there are many, but I didn't know if they were inactive for multiple weeks and if @C-Chakra wanted to boot them for more active members.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 next time I jump on i'll take a look at the inactives. I think most of the crew still plays from time to time.

bluedogrulez

Christmas came early for me...15 Aventador BPs this morning in my millionth 75 Token pack for the big unlock. Now to get to Platinum so I can use this work of art....

BTW, this week's daily contest with the Zenvo is great. Raining tokens all weekend. Sub 1:15 time earns 90 tokens in one shot. Game Loft really in the holiday spirit . . . now about those measly 10 trade token "rewards" . . . .

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic