Forums

Topic: Disney Speedstorm delayed until 2023

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

rjejr

I'm sure they'll get around to covering the news at some point but Gameloft announced yesterday the game was delayed until 2022 and I can only notify NL so many times.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Sunsy

Actually got this via e-mail yesterday. Hopefully, it will make it a more polished experience too. Really looking forward to playing this on either Switch or PC. I know it's F2P, boy, I have fun playing Asphalt, and hope it's just as fun given Gameloft is making it too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

rjejr

@Sunsy I was looking forward to playing it this past summer when they announced that as the release date way back in February but after all this time I'm kind of worried there are issues w/ the game. I was really looking forward to Chocobo Racing but then it released as a full price pay to win game and I played it once or twice then gave up entirely. I know this one is free but there are different kinds of free. 🤷‍♂️

Oh well, at least they finally got around to covering it.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/12/disney-speedstorm-h...

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika That was fine in 1992, not 2022 though.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

Disney Speedstorm FINALLY got an "Early Access" release date of April 18th. 2023 not 2022. You can join the early access of this free to start game for only $30, $50 or $70. 🤑

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/disney-speedstorm-ult...

So, Zelda TotK isn't the only $70 game on Switch anymore. 😂

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

Kermit1doesmath

@rjejr Dreamlight Valley (or whatever it was called) also did this, and I think the highest tier for that was $90 (could be wrong).

I'll wait for the free.

dysgraphia awareness human

card-crunch78

Until a certain red panda gets behind the wheel, I'll hold off on this game. Same for Dreamlight Valley.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

rjejr

@Kermit1 I haven't followed Dreamlight Valley b/c it isn't my type of game but I did see some people compare the 2 launches on twitter. Seems like Disney had enough people pay to play Valley so they're doing the same w/ this. Count me out. Same reason I skipped Chocobo GT. 🤑

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic