Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 7,721 to 7,740 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo Oh that's awesome you got the giraffe stag. Let me know what tomorrow's price is gonna be.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Yeah, I was really surprised to find the bug this early, was looking for him for weeks.
I fear the price is already in decline since I got a high peak this weak and it was today in the morning.

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

@FattyWhale_42 Okay, open the gate. Here I come!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo You don't need to do anything anymore, I just sold the turnips at a good profit. Thank you anyway! Stay safe.

johnvboy

@Cosmofantasmo,

Hi there, just wondering if you sent me a friend request?.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
Thank you, but I was on my nephews island helping him clear dozens and dozens of flowers!
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 Well, that’s a bummer. Thanks anyway!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Cosmofantasmo

@johnvboy

Oh, yes forgot to post here. Yeah, that's from me. If you would kindly accept

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

johnvboy

@Cosmofantasmo,

Already accepted.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

MarioVillager92

Welp, I didn't get any high turnip prices on my island. I had the dreaded decreasing pattern for - not joking - two weeks in a row. So I got really unlucky there. I did visit a couple friends though, so I still sold my turnips for a good price those same two weeks. (Thanks guys!) But yeah...I don't think I'll ever buy turnips again. Just so I'll have one less thing to worry about.

Anti-Matter

Some moments i caught on ACNH.
Untitled
BBQ time

Untitled
Exercise on the beach

Untitled
Zzzz...

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

Ok so I did everything and got KK. Missed the first concert due to the bug-off unfortunately. But I was shocked that the game (other than the sandbox) just seems to....end here? I mean there's upgrading the house to the max, but other than that, is there really nothing else to the game other than a decorating sandbox?

What happened to all the other upgrades to the store, the department store finale, the high fashion giraffe.....all the other little upgrades that you keep looking forward to in the game in prior installments? ACNL had Junction, T&T Mart, Super T&T, TIY, then the 2 floor department store. Does nothing else actually upgrade, no other shops....nothing....in ACNH? Just a giant decorators sandbox?

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
What are you talking about?!
Stop talking negative about ACNH.
I'm sure there will be next upgrade and more buildings to visit.
Both ACNH and ACNL are same decorating the town/island with furnitures, but ACNH have more things to furnish.
Clearly you just keep trolling about ACNH.
I am playing ACNH right now, keep digging every single stuffs, keep farming every single things, keep updating my island.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Those rusted parts just ain't coming. I wanna make that robot hero, gosh dang it. lol

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Psst... I have a lot of rusty parts.
Everytime i helped Gullivarrr i got one rusty part inside the box of Residence Service.
Since i was farming Gullivarrr by time travelling, i got too many rusty parts.
I have counted, i have 66 rusty parts inside my box.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Oh that's cool, I only have 11. You don't mind parting with them? The recipe calls for 30 rusted parts.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic