Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 10,553

VoidofLight

Just unlocked the shop island, and the music honestly sounds way more like City Folk and New Leaf than it does New Horizons. It doesn't have that same annoying feeling that the hourly ost has, with the main theme blaring in every song. Hoping the next game can match this homey quality.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 nope. had to bring to another level.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Barbiegurl777

If anyone wants to add me for animal crossing on Nintendo Switch my friend code is: SW-4995-4179-4294

I only have animal crossing & Luigi's Mansion. Going to get other games later~ 🤙

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

MarioVillager92

I'm a bit stumped on something. In Happy Home Paradise, I can't seem to be able to design the school, even though I was clearly shown it earlier. I guess I have to design more vacation homes first? My game has the latest version.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
You need to get 6 clients to unlock School building.
Get more clients will unlock more features.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Gotcha. Thanks!

@Barbiegurl777 Just wanted to welcome you to the New Horizons community.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

thiz-

Fellow Villager Bianca is stalking me. Everytime she sees me shes running at me and wants with me to my house really bad. Then today, I recieved a letter telling me she wants an action figure of me. This is creepy.

thiz-

Anti-Matter

@thiz-
Try to smack her head with net once. 🤭
She will suddenly forget everything.

Anti-Matter

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Sorry for the delay, I have had a lot going on at home, just bought the Wild painting you need, it will be delivered tomorrow.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

johnvboy

@thiz-

Take out a restraining order, that's what I usually do.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy Thanks a bunch! You're good, no worries. That's the right half, right?

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

And my sister has the other piece you needed, so all sorted.

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Yes the right half.

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy Oh goody! Thanks a bunch to you and your sister - much appreciated.

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

No problems will have them both tomorrow, and catch you with you then.

Barbiegurl777

Gate is open if anyone wants to come~ I'll try & keep it open anytime I'm playing~ ✌

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

reporterdavid

@Takeawaydj Yes. A dodocode? Hmm... GFS4M . And hey, the gates are already open!

Thanks for those who came...
Untitled

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

I still haven't unlock Cafe expansion even i have built more than 50 houses.
My salary was still 15,000 Poki.
How to upgrade my level into Superstar designer ?

Anti-Matter

thiz-

Is it possible to invite a campsite villager and replace them with current ones? One of them told me they wanna go other places and I would love to have that cute kitten come in for him that is visiting right now... Is that somehow possible?

thiz-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic