@Anti-Matter
Good to know, thanks

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

k8sMum

Ok, something very weird just happened.

I had time traveled in my game by 2 days. Played that way for about 3 days. Then I noticed that the berries were gone from my many holly bushes. I was catching bugs from summer/autumn. Leif was offering summer bushes. The seasonal offering from Nook's shopping was the backpack of grapes.

I didn't lose anything. My veggies were doing fine. But trees I'd planted were fully grown.

When I reset the time to be current I came out with bedhead and a nasty note from the home judges that I had cockroaches! Marshall greeted me with worries about why I'd been gone so long. Weeds were all over the place.

It was very timey wimey.

Edit: Phil just told me I'd been gone 2 months! It's all a bit strange.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Gret8888

@k8sMum
You somehow must have mistakenly advanced your months instead of the days. When it comes to TT, going BACK doesn’t affect your island and villagers as it does when you TT FORWARD.

k8sMum

@Gret8888
I don't think that happened. Advancing 2 months would not have given me summer bugs and plants.

Gret8888

@MarioLover92 @BrittGOAL14
I’ve been writing down all the new items I’ve acquired so I would be able to enter them into the ML. Well, in the past, I’ve only used the NookLink on the Nintendo Switch App to type messages to other players a lot quicker than using the joy cons.

ANYWAY, my point here is, if you do use NookLink, when you click on CATALOG, NEW ITEMS, everything you have acquired is listed with a photo in the exact order you received them. So now you no longer have to rack your brain to remember what you have. 😁

BrittGOAL14

@Gret8888 You’ve just saved me SO much time! Thanks!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 This helps a lot, I'll have to use the catalog more often. I took a look at the NookLink catalog, and edited my ML checklist as needed. My only problem is that it says that up to 20 items can be displayed at one time, but that shouldn't be that big of an issue since I cataloged everything as I went, like you suggested. Thanks for letting us know.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

VoidofLight

@thiz You have to go into the mirror and remove the body paint manually, since it's a skin tone change.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Anti-Matter

@thiz
Edit:
1. Receive a mirror as a gift from a villager.

2. Find the DIY recipe as a gift, or in an abandoned bottle, or by any other means, then craft it at the workstation.

3. Hit a present-balloon with a slingshot, which may drop a mirror.

You need some iron nuggets and wood (medium brown color) to make mirror from DIY card.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

Two weeks ago my mom started over. She just got to a 4 star island yesterday and K.K. gave her New Horizons today. Still no Kapp’n or ability to upgrade the DIY app thing for cooking… Any idea why or when it will be available?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Maybe get a 5 star rating? That's the only thing I can think of. I saw this page at Nintendo's support site and that was one of the things they suggest, along with asking Tom Nook for advice. (Though I would imagine that he would say that you're good.) I got to 5 stars last year, if that helps.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

VoidofLight

@thiz Mirrors are D.I.Y. objects. I'm pretty sure you should have the ability to craft one, or have one as a gift by now.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

MarioVillager92

@thiz You can use a vanity to change your appearance, too. Those are typically sold at Nook's Cranny.

Mountain_Man

One nitpick I have about the 2.0 update is Isabelle announcing who the visitor is that day. Personally, I liked having to search my island to figure out who was visiting.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

Tutorial popup: "You can now use the tricks you've learned in Happy Home Paradise on your own home!"

Yay!

"Except the ability to resize your rooms."

But why!

The Mountain Man

k8sMum

@BrittGOAL14
I had restarted and was at 3 stars and it was all available. I'd suggest asking Tom Nook.

Btw: does anyone know who Midal is? I've got a friend request.

BrittGOAL14

@k8sMum Ugh, she has been. Multiple times a day, in fact. Hoping tomorrow it’ll work.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Gret8888

@BrittGOAL14
👍🏼🤩

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic