Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 641 to 660 of 3,363

Giggsy

WolfRamHeart wrote:

This is, without a doubt, the best online community that I have had the pleasure of knowing.

I completely agree and that isn't because I work here, it really is a fantastic community which has really valid and considered opinions.

Edited on by Giggsy

Giggsy

jpfan1989

Gabe
Black dragon
Phoenix sage
Corbie
Hobbs
lz
and every one else that I talk to in the voice chats

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

grenworthshero

Well, way back when this thread first started, I said Adam, and I stand by it, but I think now I have to add PhoenixSage and of course VGM. I like everyone, though, because NL rocks my wooly stockings.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Percentful

I like everyone, and I especially like the NL team that brings us our reviews.
I especially like Corbie because he always helps me change my name!

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Stuffgamer1

@110percent-type-guy: I like that while you're changing your name a lot, it's all on a very solid theme that makes you easy to recognize. Thanks for that.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Ramandus

I pretty much like everyone here but I like Lakitu64 the mostest.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

Axoloth

Ricardo91 wrote:

Gives Axoloth ice cream

Am I one of your favorites now?

Hahahaha, don't be silly. You can't just give me material food over a internet forum, how does that make any sense?
No sir, it must be done over the chat.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Percentful

@Stuffgamer thank you! I won't be changing my name any more, though. This is my final name, because It is available on every website I'm on [110percent was taken on a few]
I forgot to mention Starboy, I've never seen him make a rude comment. I really don't know how he does it.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

bro2dragons

Yeah, i second StarBoy. he's gotta be one of the nicest guys around... if maybe a little sensitive. but better that than just a jerk, so thanks, StarBoy.

i'll also have to say Feenie's got a pretty high spot on my list. he frequently makes me laugh... although.... come to think of it..... a LOT of NL users frequently make me laugh....... so thanks, Everybody, i guess.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

megaboomface2

bro2dragons wrote:

Yeah, i second megaboomface2 he's gotta be one of the nicest guys around... if maybe a little sensitive. but better that than just a jerk, so thanks, megaboomface2

i'll also have to say boomface123 got a pretty high spot on my list.[before baned] he frequently makes me laugh... although.... come to think of it..... so thanks, megaboomface2,.

you are welcome

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Ramandus

110percentful wrote:

I forgot to mention Starboy, I've never seen him make a rude comment. I really don't know how he does it.

He has but he felt guilty about it after I brought it up and he deleted it.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

TheKingOfTown

no one likes me! (no one knows me either.)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

I give my votes out to 110percentful and megaboomface2 for our banter on the smiley face awards, and I also give one out to Mr. bobpie for giving me almost everything in my inventory in the Nintendo Vending Machine. But of course, I haven't even been a member of this site for twenty-four hours yet, so, I'm sure all of you other guys are great too!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Stuffgamer1

Hmm...I like gamerforgod because he's obviously a proud Christian.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

bro2dragons

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

i second that!

Edited on by bro2dragons

GamerforGod

Thanks a lot guys!!!! I really like your sinature bro2dragons. But how did you guys ever guess that I was a Christian? lol...just kidding. lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Percentful

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I third that! [is that what you would say?] And I have to say I like anyone on the site who is a proud Christian. Thanks Gamerforgod, and Welcome to the site!
@Wiiman The first step is getting a recognizable avatar. Then start posting more on different articles and forums. People will come to recognize you. Now, you already have me who recognizes you, because I just gave you advice!

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

bro2dragons

gamerforgod wrote:

I really like your sinature bro2dragons.

thanks!

oh, and Wii man, i agree with 110. an avatar makes a big difference. especially if you keep it thematic ala Machu (his Mii), warioswoods (wario holding up whatever is of interest to him at the moment), or myself (some sort of dragon), as well as a number of other users. it helps to make you instantly recognizable, and people will begin to get to know you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.