Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,108

ChaoticMagolor

@SlashFuture I listened to that one as well. Carries the same mood as the former. Good stuff.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

& - Tally Hall

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

Kermit1doesmath

@SlashFuture I'm not a big ABBA fan but those songs never leave your head... and I can't help but listen to them lol.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@SlashFuture Honey, Honey... I had an obsession with that song when I was younger and never knew who sang it until yesterday lol... It was ABBA lol.

dysgraphia awareness human

Rambler

Mention of Michael Franti above reminds me of the early industrial hip-hop version of Television Drug of the Nation produced by Adrian Sherwood

Rambler

ChaoticMagolor
Boney M. - Rasputin - Majestic Remix

Hollywood Undead - Another Way Out

Green Day - Little Girl

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

ChaoticMagolor

@SlashFuture Majestic’s remix is 10 times as catchy as the original. That’s why it’s on the top of the list.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic