Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 15,581 to 15,600 of 17,058

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Sepia, always reminded of The Wizard of Oz with it.

CGI 3D animation or traditional 2D animation?

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

3D CGI looks nice but sometimes I prefer 2D animation.

Muppets or Lazy Town ?

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

Blazblue

@Royalblues That makes more sense. I haven't watched the DCAU but it seems fairly quality. Still would choose the MCU over it though, but that's without watching it, so don't take that as my definitive opinion.

Tower fan or Swamp cooler?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Anti-Matter

Walmart.

Hello Kitty or Dear Daniel ? (Sanrio)

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Monster Rancher.

Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy ? (Muppets)

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

Rambler wrote:

100 people are hurtling towards certain death on a runaway train. Only you can help them. Do you:

Press a button at the control centre, which stops the train, but inertia kills half the passengers;

Or

Grab someone, then push them into the path of the train. This kills them, but also means that the train comes to a slow stop, saving everyone on board.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

This is a mischaracterisation of the hypothetical dilemma, especially where you include the option of tossing somebody else onto the tracks, which would be the most evil option. If one wants to forfeit their own life for the sake of the lives of others, then that would be a noble sacrifice by any moral metric. But to selfishly sacrifice somebody else’s life?

In the cited article, the hypothetical dilemma is presented quite differently, with one outcome that can easily be argued to be the correct one. The issue is whether one can bring themselves to take the best course of action in a horrible situation.

Anti-Matter wrote:

Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy ? (Muppets)

Miss Piggy, but only by a hair. I hate the muppets.

Kate Bush or Björk?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

HotGoomba

Björk

Anti-Matter wrote:

Dear Daniel

Damn Daniel ar ar ar ar ar ar ar

Speaking of Sanrio,
Aggretsuko or Pompompurin?

Rambler

@Silly_G

It's a real thought experiment.
The version I read is using a water tower, and has two parts. The first, you pull a lever and someone dies indirectly in the saving of the people.
I the other, same scenario, but you have to push someone.
Apparently most respondents were okay with the first (but not happy), but were definitely not okay with the second.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/books...

This has the same as mine above.

Edit: Pompompurin.

Cartwheel or back flip?

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Anti-Matter

Landscape.

1st party Nintendo games

Or

3rd party games ?

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

1st party I guess

Yo Kai Watch or Digimon?

Anti-Matter

Yokai Watch.

Paw Patrol or PJ Masks ? (Nickelodeon Junior)

Anti-Matter

Marioman2023

@Royalblues
MacOS.
Since they both have the same concept (short stages with bosses as the main focus),
Mega Man or Cuphead?
And to answer @Anti-Matter 's questions, PJ masks. However, that is not nickelodeon, That is Disney junior.

Edited on by Marioman2023

Bisexual disaster
he/him

HotGoomba

Cuphead

Marioman2022 wrote:

And to answer @Anti-Matter's question, PJ masks. However, that is not nickelodeon, That is Disney junior.

Where the show airs actually varies from country to country. In fact, interestingly enough, he said Nickelodeon Junior and not Nick Jr, which reinforces that.

Detective Pikachu or Pikachu Pikachu?

Anti-Matter

Pikachu Pikachu.

One handed sword or Two handed sword ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Gundam.

NDS cartridge or 3DS cartridge ?

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

3DS cart

Pikachu Libre or Detective Pikachu?

Anti-Matter

Pikachu Libre.

Alola form or Hisuian form ?

Anti-Matter

Dogorilla

Alolan forms. I think they had more interesting designs, though that may be partly because it was the first time regional forms had been used in Pokemon so it felt fresh.

Propellor Suit or Penguin Suit, from the New Super Mario Bros games?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic