Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,461 to 14,480 of 17,058

Sisilly_G

@Mikmoomamimocki : While I only uncommonly eat cereal these days, I usually only pour a small amount at a time and top-up as I go as I hate soggy cereal. And warm cereal sounds positively gross (my little brother seems to like it though!).

Ocarina of Time.

Soft lollies/candies or chocolate?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Mikmoomamimocki

@Silly_G
Soggy cereal disgusts me as well. Sometimes what I like to do is have 2 bowls, one with milk and the other with cereal. I only put milk on a single spoonful at a time in order to keep the cereal nice and crunchy

I like chocolate much more than lollies and candy.

Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong?

Mikmoomamimocki

Sisilly_G

@Tasuki : Puff.

Charcoal or roast chicken?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Anti-Matter

Roast chicken.

Coconut juice or Tangerine juice ?

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Tangerine juice.

This is a really tough question...but I'll pick Metroid.

Next Donkey Kong platformer - would you want it to be 2D (the next DKC game), or 3D (ala DK64)?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

@MarioLover92 : I'm so over 2D platformers. Gimme gimme gimme more 3D platformers.

Early 90s family-friendly 2D Duke Nukem or adults-only 3D Duke Nukem?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Tasuki

I have only played 3D Duke Nukem so I will go with that.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Skyrim?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Magician

@CactusMan Going to have to go with AC IV over AC III. You can't beat those pirate sea shanties.

Vapors, Biz Markie or Snoop Dogg?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Sisilly_G

None of them look appealing, and I have never heard of the first two, so, Snoop Dogg for me, and only for his memorable guest appearance on King of the Hill.

Donna Summer or Dionne Warwick?

Rambler

Definitely a lack of respect for Carole King and Biz Markie (RIP) in this thread ;-p

Gonna go with Slayer as Pearl Jam haven't been sampled by Public Enemy.

Twix or Raiders?

Rambler

Sisilly_G

@Rambler : Never heard of Raiders, but a quick search suggests that it's a Twix knock-off (or vice versa?).

But I'm definitely familiar with Twix, so I'll go with that, even though I no longer buy products from most of these multinational companies.

Triple chocolate chip or frosted sugar cookies?

Sisilly_G

Boxing.

Sage or rosehip tea?

Anti-Matter

Sage.

PS2 Slim design or PS3 Slim design ?

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

PS3 slim.

Preferred cover art template:
Wii U or Switch?

HotGoomba

Switch, the Wii U's is so inconsistent.

Chuck E Cheese's or Dave and Busters?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic