Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,228

BadKitty

@Cyb3Rnite I guess you didn't see my post before it was removed. I can gladly state it again.
I am well aware how to release it properly and have in the past, but one of my friends beta tested the download and it had some issues and I was busy around the holidays so I made it an RTPless file for I didn't have the time. Excuse me. :/
I didn't expect people to complain about how it's downloaded as long as it's downloadable. It is a free game ffs. >:/

But you don't have to worry about further annoyance I won't be making anymore.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LyIa

I'm not complaining. I just thought-
Ugh, whatever. I guess I'm done with this thread.

all men are kings 👑

LordJumpMad

@bezerker99
I hope you are laughing with me, and not at me >:[
Thanks for playing~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

This thread needs to be close, FOREVER!
Hahaha, no more games for NL users, I can't wait to see all your sad whiny faces~
This way that BadKitty can't makes games of me getting my butt kicked anymore >:[

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

This thread needs to be close, FOREVER!
Hahaha, no more games for NL users, I can't wait to see all your sad whiny faces~
This way that BadKitty can't makes games of me getting my butt kicked anymore >:[

Oh don't worry Mad Boy I will have this thread locked.
And make another one for I still have the prototype ToM2P1 version. If the people here are still interested that is. u_u
P1 was 79.2% finished, but not much talk from the users so I had no motivation to continue. ;__;

So raise your paws up for more of the ToM series and more LordJumpMad butt whopping, post post like crazy! Mewewewew! >:]
Also a ToM Tv series was in the making too, as well as polls for what you want to happen to LordJumpMad in sidequest kinda like LordJumpMad Gone Wild, But your ideas~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

If you want LordJumpMad butt whopping, then check out Super Smash Clash, and beat him up as a stick figure with a giant buck-tooth!!! >;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

please continue it!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Whydoievenbother

Hmmm... i got nothing to say

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

LordJumpMad

MrMario02 wrote:

Hmmm... i got nothing to say

Good since I have a lot to say! And if you make it into the game, that might be your catchphrase!

Not sure if we might make this game, but you will all be happy to know that we have the technology to do so, if you want it.
And if you help us now, you will receive a free ToM Amiibo!

P.S. might not work with the Wii U pad
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

SomeBitTripFan

Considering how long it's been in development, I still want to see the final product. As a suggestion for keeping this thread alive, I'd recommend a "Pic of the Week" (or whatever timeframe you'd be comfortable with). It'd keep the thread moving by dropping small bits on what we can look forward to.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

yyyy89786

I findeth myself upon a thread to which makes no sense to me.

yyyy89786

LordJumpMad

technotaylor98 wrote:

I findeth myself upon a thread to which makes no sense to me.

Perfect now you understand what this thread is about.

BadKitty

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Considering how long it's been in development, I still want to see the final product. As a suggestion for keeping this thread alive, I'd recommend a "Pic of the Week" (or whatever timeframe you'd be comfortable with). It'd keep the thread moving by dropping small bits on what we can look forward to.

If that's what you'd be interested in, then of course! as well as footage clips and series spoofs.
We weren't going to continue if no one was interested. And as said before Part one is almost complete it just got sidetracked but the holiday specials.
We want to hear your words typed! Your ideas! We'll being polls and conferences to see what you users want! u__u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.