Forums

Topic: Everything Star Wars discussion thread| How you doing, you old pirate?

Posts 1,101 to 1,108 of 1,108

card-crunch78

I've been watching "Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures" on Disney Junior. It takes place a few centuries before "The Phantom Menace", so there's no need to worry about Order 66 anytime soon.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

senaionios

Saw the first two episodes of Ahsoka and liked both of them, but I've got a couple of observations and questions.
1. I hope they tell us what happened between Ahsoka and Sabine and not leave it to: "well, you should have watched Rebels".
2. I didn't sense any menace or anger in Shin Hati, Baylan's apprentice. Only fear. She came off as weak to me.
3. Is this the first time they're traveling to another galaxy in SW? Please don't make that galaxy the Milky Way. 😭

Still, this show has a lot of promise. Hope they can keep up the quality until the very end.

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Kermit1doesmath

@senaionios
SW ain't doing the Milky Way I can tell you that! Shin Hati is still learning to be fully evil so it makes sense for her to be a bit afraid... I adore her outfit btw... Huyang my boy! Was great imo!

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

This is what I get for not watching rebels lmao! I know you don’t have to, but I can’t help the feeling that I’m missing so much context lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Henmii

And just when I thought that the Starwars-well had run dry...came Ahsoka, and it is great! Sure Sabine and Ahsoka are a bit stiff especially if you compare them to the animated series. But the premise is great, the action, the music (they should keep this guy from now on). Huyang is great, better then some of the other droids lately (Tennant at it again), Baylan is charismatic (though I fear we won't get much background story on him). Sadly the actor (Stevenson) died this year. Also it looks very nice and surprisingly atmospheric. This is so much better then the last season of The Mandalorian. This is what I imagined a Starwars tv-show to be: Jedi fighting Sith (or something like that) with lightsabres. No fillers so far. And with only 9 or so episodes I hope they keep it in the pocket (with the Mandalorian they have always to stretch it over 16 (!) episodes. So far, very impressed.

Henmii

Henmii

Ahsoka was great! Only downsides where the stiff acting and the fact that in the end Ezra and Aksoka/Sabine just switched places.

So what will be next for Ahsoka? There is supposed to be a season 2, that may be about Ahsoka and Sabine having adventures on that planet and getting back to their own galaxy (and training Sabine).

The Thrawn movie however may be entirely about Ezra trying to defeat Thrawn.

A pity about Ray Stevenson though? I wonder what they will do with his character. The most sensible would be a recast, but I fear Disney just opts for cgi Ray.

Henmii

FawfulsFury

Dave faloni (sorry if it’s spelt wrong) Is supposedly making his own pre sequel but post ot movie

FawfulsFury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic