Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 3,697

Spoony_Tech

Aww MERG that sucks! I hope and pray things turn around for you really fast. We will still shoot messages over the 3ds!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Thanks Tech...I appreciate it. And yes...I will still be updating messages on the 3DS.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

GameLord08

Farewell Terra, you'll be missed. You've always been one of the users I've liked. Take care 'n' good luck.

GameLord08

JadeGirl

Bye Terra! Hope you come back.

I am leaving town this evening so I might not be on until Saturday night, so bye guys and I will try and get on with all my might.

@MERG, I am sorry you lost you job, I hope and pray you get another job fast and better than before.

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JayArr

@ Terra - Good luck. Hope you don't get canned there too! I kid, I kid Stop looking at me like that dude! D:

@Merg - It will ok man. Hell it actually probably a blessing in disguise. More time with the family and more time to play video games while you collect a some unemployment. Sounds like a good deal. =) I am positive it will work out for you man. Just take a bit of time to recollect yourself and relax and you will be back weaving away at your new better job before you know it.

@JadeGirl - Enjoy your honeymoon. Tell TokyoRed I said hi! n_n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JadeGirl

JayArr wrote:

>.< I think I am going to puke right now x.x.

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

But still feel like puking >.>

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

LzWinky

JadeGirl wrote:

JayArr wrote:

I bet TokyoRed is a fine lad. You must be puking out of joy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GameLord08

MERG, take care. Everything shall work out, you'll see. Stay positive and good luck.

GameLord08

pixelbuffer

@Terra @MERG All the best to both of you. Everything will turn out alright MERG. Like JayArr said, a little time out to clear your head and get a fresh perspective can really help.

pixelbuffer

Twitter:

JadeGirl

lzbirdboy wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

JayArr wrote:

>.<

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

JadeGirl wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

JayArr wrote:

>.<

Lol! At least he is a christian right!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Sylverstone

Terra wrote:

Well guys, it's been a helluva run but after 3 years, I'm leaving the site. Well, I may come back in the future so perhaps "Indefinite Leave" better suits this. I'll probably visit the site still every now and then though, just won't show it.

It's been fun but I'm just tired of it all nowadays. There's nothing here for me now since I was given the boot, the forum no longer interests me like it once did, the chat has practically become overrun by 2 particular users who always seem to dominate it when they're in it (Not naming names here) and I recently got a job for Gamin' Buzz writing news articles so I'll be spending more time there.

I'll still be on Backloggery though and the 3DS Buzz forums but for now at least, farewell guys. It's been good knowing you all.

Farewell, bro. Be seeing ya on BL and Twitter, hopefully?

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

Tech101 wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

JayArr wrote:

>.<

Lol! At least he is a christian right!!

My case is hopeless

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

LzWinky

What? Are you and TokyoRed siblings or what?

Also, bleh dragon

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MERG

Thanks H-Mack...I appreciate the thoughts.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic