Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 96,547

KingDunsparce

@Gioku I've never seen MLP, but that looks pretty good!
Here's my latest drawing (from this afternoon):
Untitled
Yeah, I didn't color it, you can still see the first lines I drew, and the crown is kind of off, but I like it. :3
Also, I used a reference picture (if you couldn't already tell).

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

@CaptainCharlie: That looks pretty good! But it strikes me as unfinished. Are you going to keep working on it?

I might work on it a bit tomorrow. I'll post the final version on here if I do.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

So, I WAS going to see The World's End with my uncle, but it isn't playing in San Antonio anymore. -_-

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KittenKoder

Electricmastro wrote:

So, I WAS going to see The World's End with my uncle, but it isn't playing in San Antonio anymore. -_-

That sucks, it's a great movie, extremely funny.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Electricmastro

KittenKoder wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I thought the limit for new movies in theaters was like 3 months, it was only out here for like 1 month. I did see it once, but I felt like seeing it again with my uncle. I guess they don't want my money, so no money for them then.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

KittenKoder

Electricmastro wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I thought the limit for new movies in theaters was like 3 months, it was only out here for like 1 month. I did see it once, but I felt like seeing it again with my uncle. I guess they don't want my money, so no money for them then.

Depends on the theater and how much money it makes. It should be in Netflix soon, if you have that, or Redbox.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

sugarpixel

There's a theater near where I live that shows "old" movies. They play movies probably about after they've come out on DVD, and you can see them for cheaper there. It's really nice.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@Gioku I just added you to my friends list, maybe we can battle in Pokemon when we all get it. ^_^

WinterWarm

@CaptainCharlie
@Gioku

Nice drawings, guys!

I just watched Broken City with Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe. Amazing!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

The fact that you can hate what I like and you can like what I hate justifies that we are all unique.

Jaz007

Electricmastro wrote:

The fact that you can hate what I like and you can like what I hate justifies that we are all unique.

No, it simply means your wrong.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

O @Giouuukuuuuu Were you able to put my picture on the chii-chat crew poster?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic