Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 96,538

KittenKoder

I normally don't pay much attention to my Swap Note stationary, but just checked for another thread, I have 17 bonus stationary already. lol

Today is another day, like any other, just new. I am so hoping they ship my pen-like stylus today! Delayed because of restocking, but meh. I miss drawing on Colors! 3D, and I actually have some fans as friends who love Swap Note. It's so much fun getting feedback on my art.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms:
Untitled

Electricmastro wrote:

Who did Dawnoverlily, gusilverflame, and true_hero contribute?

@GuSilverFlame was Hajime Ichinose; @DawnOverALilly was Suwaka, and... I actually never found out the name of @True_Hero's character, so you'll have to ask him.

I was Kirby! and Hajime is my favorite girl character EVER!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Alright, calling @BadKitty, @LordJumpMad, @NoUsernameHere, and anyone else who wants to be in the picture! Please tell me what you like me to put in! Right now I need to put in @DawnOverALilly's request, because I forgot to add it after I found a picture >_>, and something from RubberFruit. So anyone else that wants to be added today, please let me know what you want in the picture! Thanks!

Let's keep it fun! Remember, anyone who's a "regular" in this thread is free to make a request.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're really working hard in this! if you get tired, don't hesitate telling everyone so!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you're really working hard in this! if you get tired, don't hesitate telling everyone so!

No way, man! I photoshop images like some people make doodles! Photoshop is like second nature to me at this point. It's nothing.

Oh, and @Dark-Luigi:
Untitled
Are we doing the Heroes of the Stars again today?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku then have fun with it! and add Ezlo please! I know how it is to like doing something to that extent, for me it was editing videos but at high school people pressured me so much on video homeworks that it became just repetitive work and I got tired of it.....

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

No way, man! I photoshop images like some people make doodles! Photoshop is like second nature to me at this point. It's nothing.

Oh, and @Dark-Luigi:
Untitled
Are we doing the Heroes of the Stars again today?

You'll have to be Extremely patient, my CPU is so laggy, slow, and glitchy! Sorry.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Auracle

I've been wanting to practice my video/picture editing, but I can't seem to locate the program I've used in the past. Oh well.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

Trululu wrote:

I've been wanting to practice my video/picture editing, but I can't seem to locate the program I've used in the past. Oh well.

I used wax2.0 for effects and moviemaker to put the audio back when I still edited videos...(wax 2.0 bugs with audio for some strange reason)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Geonjaha

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Klimbatize: hey, @SheldonRandoms and @Dark-Luigi also had three characters!

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I see why you couldn't include other people who regularly post in this thread...no more room after multiple representations of you and a few others.

Keep up the good work!

Lol.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I will watch it momentarily! But first, I've got a small update for the picture:
Untitled
Enjoy!

And again, if anyone wants to be added, please let me know!

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi it was really good! there's a part 3? because it ended suddenly.... and was yoshi using Naruto Uzumaki Barrage?

@Gioku it is amazing!!!!! you really have some serious photoshopping skills!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Who suggest the new additions again? I know @GuSilverFlame suggested Ezlo.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Klimbatize

Ugh, I hate how this picture is taking a lot of time and energy away from Gioku completing Attack of the Zommies and that Ice Cream Man game.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

so.... I heard the iOS 7 is out, right? I'm not an apple fan so I feel like I must ask, what's the difference?

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic