Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,721 to 11,740 of 96,567

veeflames

Yeesh... some of the comment sections on this site lately... I've run out of popcorn.
I honestly wonder where some of the users were last week. Gone. Now they're back.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

Well I know of one user that got a temp ban and was back as of 3 days ago. He also announced he was back like we all cared. Sorry if that was rude.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

The problem is people don't ignore them or they just continue to throw their own view out there to as many people as they can to get a response. I just ignore 2 specific users and that is hard sometimes.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

veeflames

Last week was the most harmonious week we've had in a while. Gamers of all sorts coming together. Now it's all back to arguments and hate and pointless blames(see the Project Cars article)... Wonder how Iwata would be feeling now...

God first.

veeflames

Well... except it's not only this site(of course). This site's decent, so... XD

God first.

Spoony_Tech

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Last week was the most harmonious week we've had in a while. Gamers of all sorts coming together. Now it's all back to arguments and hate and pointless blames(see the Project Cars article)... Wonder how Iwata would be feeling now...

Maybe later in the week when the one user got banned but he was causing trouble in the very first article about Iwata's death. He got a temp ban because of it.

MERG said:

TylerTheCreator

Even though I made my account here back in March, I just recently started posting in the past couple of weeks. I mean, I have seen a couple little spouts of drama, but I really like this place.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

NintendoFan64

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Agreed. This is why the internet is probably one of the worst creations ever: It provided a new way for A-holes to be jerks to everyone.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

-Green-

NintendoFan64 wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Agreed. This is why the internet is probably one of the worst creations ever: It provided a new way for A-holes to be jerks to everyone.

Oh my gosh, yes. One of the worst parts is that it gave people the ability to say whatever they want knowing they aren't running any risk of repercussions. It turns A-holes into mega A-holes.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

Let's just make a list of all the awful things that've come out of the internet: 9/11 jokes, Ebola jokes, fanboy wars, trolling, cyber bullying, the God knows how many people who've committed suicide due to cyber bullying, internet scams, viruses, swatting (for those who don't know, swatting is when you call the SWAT team on a Twitch streamer that you don't like...people do that because they think it's funny...let that sink in.), the list just goes on!

-Green-

Sometimes I feel like the positives of the internet are outweighed by the negatives.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

@Aromaiden Pretty much, yeah.
@Sergio151 The mere thought of how bad it could possibly get terrifies me.

veeflames

Sigh. The internet. The best and the worst thing mankind has ever created. Sort of.
I always knew that harmony of last week wouldn't last, but... sighs

God first.

MsJubilee

Ignore all that i do my own thing on the web. And no i don't do any of those things on @NintendoFan64 list. Maybe trolling maybe

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic