Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

come on PANAMA!!!!
don't you know she's coming home with me? you'll lose her in the turn!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mystman12

I'm sill sticking with Strait of Kalos... While we're there we can each catch a few pokemon, stop an evil organization, and return the helix fossil to its home!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Alright, time to shine..................MY EYES!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

Sooooo... Who gets to decide what this strait is anyways? @SomeBitTripFan? Or is someone going to make a poll of all the good ideas? 'Cuz nothing is happening right now which makes it boring.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SheldonRandoms

There must be bad guys around here, if not, then I should find some and push them over here

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

we could always fight off those pirates coming from Robot Pirate Island points to the robot pirate ship sailing to the island we're on

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

This thread moves too fast for me now, lol. XD

If you ever need me, just give me an @ mention.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I wonder what @Gioku has to say about this?

randomlypikachu

everyone in the thread got a new ability! summoning Gioku! lets try it out! @Gioku i summon you! *

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@GIOKU! USE SPLASH!!!!!!

randomlypikachu

summoning is failing for some reason >_< new plan! throws @SheldonRandoms at the Robot Pirate ship

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku has went to call out the day, because the day was like "it's over forever, and soon, the world shall be mine!" so @Gioku went to stop this evil for good....oh, and wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

mystman12

Robot pirates, eh? Good! My programming skill will allow me to hack them! VBScript, go! Starts typing, but then pauses Hey, does anyone know how to create a loop? I can't remember...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

mystman12

As I'm flying through the air towards the robot pirate ship Okay guys, I think I've got it. Hits enter, and "Hello world!" pops up on the screen

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

randomlypikachu

now... im not really sure what to do now o.o i didnt think ahead.

mystman12

I finished the program! Hits enter and laptop bluescreens Oh well, I wasn't suppose to have this anyways. Oh, I'm going to bed now, btw.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

JunkosBoobies

(Sorry I disappeared, internet went out without warning)

Suddenly the Robot Pirate Ship turns into a Cyberspace Trekker and the Sea suddenly disappears and Cyberspace appears Welcome to Cyberspace, guys. You are here because I have a surprise for @SheldonRandoms defeating the First Anti-Cyberspace Guardian, Mecha Whale. Deep inside Cyberspace I hid a treasure only just in case anyone ever beat an Anti-Cyberspace Guardian.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.