Forums

Topic: MAD DIRECTO Predictions 1/8/2014

Posts 21 to 40 of 41

Betelgroose

Untitled
^that

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

LzWinky

Only if Tingle gets to be the annoying guide of the game that everyone likes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

"directo"
oooh, i love yer latin twist to this, its making me hot.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Turnip

I hope they announce a Tingle First-Person-Shooter for the PS2 titled "Tingle's First-person-shooter for PS2."

This game will be an online-only game, in which one player is the "true" Zelda, and 3-7 other players are the "fake" Zeldas who try to take over your kingdom in the classic "capture the bases" FPS mode.

"Why is Tingle in the title if you aren't playing as Tingle?"

Good question! You use your Tingle cannon to shoot Tingles at the Zelda impostors who attempt to take over your kingdom. Other weapons include:
-Tingle shotgun: shoot 5 mini-Tingles at high-speed towards your opponents!
-Navi bombs: This extremely beautiful fairy can do more than just give you spectacular advice! Throw a Navi Bomb into the skirmish; after explosion, it leaves behind an annoying, ringing sound which kills all passersby. Also, while holding a Navi Bomb, you'll be able to hear advice on who to kill next through the Wii remote's speakers!
-Tingle Air Strike($2 per air strike): This is the most powerful weapon; call on thousands of airships and command them to rain Tingles onto the players below. It's basically an insta-win!

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

GuSolarFlare

I know what they'll announce:

• Pokémon ZZZZZZZZZZZZZERO a download only title that people who have or want any Pokémon game can't buy
  • Super Smash will have all the announced characters scrapped and will feature only Tingle and reggie as playable characters and it'll have only one stage filled with Navis and peppy hares talking.
  • Mario and Sonic at the yet another olympic event
  • also they'll tell us they gave all their properties to Sony, for free.
  • oh and let's not forget the "not so new super Mario all the same all over again bros. 2D"

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Betelgroose

AtaraxiaX wrote:

I hope they announce a Tingle First-Person-Shooter for the PS2 titled "Tingle's First-person-shooter for PS2
Also, while holding a Navi Bomb, you'll be able to hear advice on who to kill next through the Wii remote's speakers!

Mind=blown

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Turnip

Dr_Groose wrote:

AtaraxiaX wrote:

I hope they announce a Tingle First-Person-Shooter for the PS2 titled "Tingle's First-person-shooter for PS2
Also, while holding a Navi Bomb, you'll be able to hear advice on who to kill next through the Wii remote's speakers!

Mind=blown

It's a well-kept secret that Nintendo is currently working on making a wired Wii remote for the PS2.

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

Snagrio

I just heard from my uncle who has a brother-in-law who has a son who's grandfather knows of a guy who works at Nintendo HQ, and he said that they are making new R.O.B. robots, only these are real robots that will tend to your every need until they suddenly come alive and start making unholy human/robot hybrids that will take over the world.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LordJumpMad

Well here it is!

Oh did I say Nintendo Directo? I meant Mad Directo! U Mad~?

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

@MadBoy Mad Directo? So you are directing your stupidity to us? u__u
This could very well be somewhat entertaining...

And how can this be a Mad Direct, there was no ToM talk! >:/

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

what was that!!?!?!?!?!? lol what'll be the next time? Bad Directo? Lz Directo? Randoms Directo?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jazzer94

WingedSnagret wrote:

I just heard from my uncle who has a brother-in-law who has a son who's grandfather knows of a guy who works at Nintendo HQ, and he said that they are making new R.O.B. robots, only these are real robots that will tend to your every need until they suddenly come alive and start making unholy human/robot hybrids that will take over the world.

Off topic but I see these kinds of posts all the time on Miiverse and so many people believe it as well.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

lol he should do this more often.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LordJumpMad

Mizore wrote:

I am making a Mad Directo Mini
Untitled
That one will be about the coming noon FlipNote.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LzWinky

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

Mizore wrote:

I am making a Mad Directo Mini
Untitled
That one will be about the coming noon FlipNote.

CANCELLED

That is all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

I gave my show yesterday, or should I talk about Super Ultimate Ultra Rev Up Those Fryers: The Movie: The Video Game: The Experience: The Adventure DX Directors Cut: Definitive Edition now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku So I guess Disney's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious: the video game is too long of a title for you as well. If our third parties waaannnnt to make long title's for their games, then they can, but they they gotta pay an extra nickel and a taco if they wanna get away with that kind of stuff.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.