Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 261 to 280 of 371

turtlelink

I really hope Cave Story wins... I know I'll be able to participate in that!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Technically speaking everyone could participate in that since the PC version's still free.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zezhyrule

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Technically speaking everyone could participate in that since the PC version's still free.

Except for those who don't have a PC of course.

Edit: Oh wait... nvm

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

CanisWolfred

zezhyrule wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Technically speaking everyone in the club could participate in that since the PC version's still free.

Quote of the day.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SonicMaster

lol, it took me a minute to get it, but lol!

SonicMaster

shinesprite

How about The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?

I couldn't care less about cave story and I didn't like Paper Mario:TTYD (gave up before second boss). I also burnt out on Super Paper Mario (right around the middle of Count Bleck's castle! Believe me I've tried to finish it, but strangely I feel torn inside when I try to make it to the final boss.). . . . . .and then. . . . . .but mostly. . . . . .finally. . . . . zzz

shinesprite

turtlelink

zezhyrule wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I'm remembering this moment.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Fuzzy

I've been playing Paper Mario on and off for a few months now, but never really sat down and gave it a good go. Seen this group around but never joined. I'll sign up to it tonight, and hopefully it gives me a push to go through it all before the 16th.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Stuffgamer1

@zezhyrule: No, that was a valid point. A few months ago, I didn't have a PC. I used the PS3 web browser. Now I have a crappy PC that's worth very little more than being a substantially better web browser.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kingbuilder

Keep voting Majora's Mask guys! >=3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

zezhyrule

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@zezhyrule: No, that was a valid point. A few months ago, I didn't have a PC. I used the PS3 web browser. Now I have a crappy PC that's worth very little more than being a substantially better web browser.

Yay I'm valid! Um, I mean yes, I remember that. I was also in that exact situation for a while, though I still do use the PS3 web browser way too often, probably just for convenience reasons

still hating the shift+backspace=delete everything. Way too many entire posts completely deleted with that

Edit: Yes, Vote Cave Story!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Just no Metroid Prime D:

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SpentAllMyTokens

I voted for Cave Story, Metroid Prime, and Majora's Mask, because those are the games I have (or can download cheaply, in the case of Cave Story). Since I just dropped a bunch on games and gifts for X-mas, I'm not looking to spend much money. I'm hoping for Cave Story most, because the demo was super fun, and it's the game with the best chance of winning.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Fuzzy

I put my votes in. Voted for Okami, The World Ends With You, Little Kings Story, and Majora's Mask. Wouldn't mind if Cave Story won, as I've got it (but haven't finished it), but I was hoping to either complete Okami, or finally start playing TWEWY or LKS. Oh well, either way it'll still be fun

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

HolyMackerel

It looks like Cave Story is in the lead, although that may change. Little King's Story and Majora's Mask are catching up to it! We'll decide on how long the play session will be once the voting period has ended. I'm thinking Cave Story should only need a month since it's not a very long game. Majora's Mask and Little King's Story would have to be two months, I think?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Raylax

I voted for the same games as Token Girl and Fuzzy. Woo~

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Stine

I voted for Little King's Story and Metroid Prime since I already own those, and No More Heroes too for some strange reason. Wish I could still vote; I randomly joined a Norwegian auction site and am now getting Zelda Collector's Edition and Mario Kart Double Dash, so I'll also be the owner of Majora's Mask soon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.