Forums

Topic: funny/fake nintendo games

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

lord_hades

put pictures of funny/fake nintendo game covers like

Untitled

Edited on by lord_hades

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Epic

lol is rated M

PSN: Epic-ZX

lord_hades

post ur own funny/fake game covers

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

JeanLuc_Vaycard

jtr235 wrote:

put pictures of funny/fake nintendo game covers like

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4IL0c_xP_pWWM-YZgW0...

Now if they had a Nintendogz game like that, I might actually try it. Train your dog to viciously attack people on command. Teach it to break into peoples houses and steal stuff for me. I would play this.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TKOWL

The pirated Pokemon Cyrstal Vietnamese translation is both the worst translation ever and the funniest game ever made.
[youtube:BZ_bhwCgtXg]
I have played through half of it before. According to the game, paralysis gives you narcotics, pocket monsters practice Buddhism, and it encourages you to not worship the devil.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

lord_hades

check out this one
Untitled

Edited on by lord_hades

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Mabbit

Dragoon wrote:

The pirated Pokemon Cyrstal Vietnamese translation is both the worst translation ever and the funniest game ever made.
I have played through half of it before. According to the game, paralysis gives you narcotics, pocket monsters practice Buddhism, and it encourages you to not worship the devil.

And it has subliminal messaging that promotes "an adept arranging for mother volcano bakemeat"

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

EvilRegal

Kainard wrote:

jtr235 wrote:

put pictures of funny/fake nintendo game covers like

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4IL0c_xP_pWWM-YZgW0...

Now if they had a Nintendogz game like that, I might actually try it. Train your dog to viciously attack people on command. Teach it to break into peoples houses and steal stuff for me. I would play this.

Nintendogs: Michael Vick & Friends.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Roopa132

Guys, if you put

[img]...[/img]

around your links, then the pictures will appear right here, without the need to click on the links

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

lord_hades

Untitled
Untitled

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Raylax

Untitled

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

FonistofCruxis

@Bleachfan I would hate it if the excellent wario land series was like that, it would be the 7th game in the series not the 6th though, Virtual boy Wario land was in between the first and second.

BleachFan

mariofanatic128 wrote:

@Bleachfan I would hate it if the excellent wario land series was like that, it would be the 7th game in the series not the 6th though, Virtual boy Wario land was in between the first and second.

Ha, I didn't make the picture. Just thought it looked kinda funny!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

SuperSpank

Dragoon wrote:

The pirated Pokemon Cyrstal Vietnamese translation is both the worst translation ever and the funniest game ever made.
[youtube:BZ_bhwCgtXg]
I have played through half of it before. According to the game, paralysis gives you narcotics, pocket monsters practice Buddhism, and it encourages you to not worship the devil.

Lol Oak is an Elf Monster AND Elf Grandfather and he thinks you're a strange thing, The Elf's Gear is not an "indipendend coach" and to call someone, select the holy figure!

Edited on by SuperSpank

I ca vind party hay

Tasuki

Untitled

It should have been fake, its funny that they actually released this game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

tylers_username

Untitled

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

tylers_username

Untitled

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic