Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,460

Midnight3DS

Yeah, I have, and played all the X-Men Legends, Ultimate Alliances, and Justice League Heroes. Not to mention the somewhat similar Baldur's Gates and Norrath. I was addicted to the hack n' slash action RPG. I don't know how much I have left in the tank for the same thing. Though, Zatanna is an alluring draw for me.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

RR529

Played as Wonder Woman in the Injustice demo tonight. She packs a punch!

I'll try Lex Luthor next time, and then I'll probably move on to another demo.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

Zee was announced as the next Injustice DLC, which is awesome.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Looks like Flash isn't the only one coming to arrow. They seem to be embracing the show having metahumans and possibly being in the MOS universe.
Untitled

Plus a new teaser for Forevver Evil showing off the Crime Syndicate of America
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Midnight3DS

What is MOS universe?

shingi_70

Man of steel.

The current rumor is that like the marvelverse Arrow/The Flash/Man of Steel/Heaven Sent are all in the same universe with any other live action dc stuff joining them.

WAT!

Midnight3DS

Oh, ok. That makes sense. A tv/movie combo to set up JL.

Tasuki

I honestly thought they had plan that from the beginning. I mean honestly it would be stupid of DC not too. Look how much money Marvel has made with their movie series especially Avengers. It came out a few months before The Dark Knight Rises and it made about 500,000,000 more that TDK world wide.

Since WB owns CW and DC as well it would be stupid of them as well not to put some of their DC universe shows on the TV. For one thing look how well Smallville did ratings wise plus it makes it so they could release a JL movie alot sooner than say giving each hero their own separate intro movie.

I always figure that they would tie in Arrow from the beginning and really I wasn't the only one. I think after the success of the Dark Knight series DC knew where they were going especially with Marvel going the route they are.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Happy_Mask

@Tasuki That reminds me, has the next season of Arrow started yet? 'Tis quite a good show.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tasuki

@Happy_Mask: I believe that the next season starts October, 9th. Just after the first season is released on DVD September 17th.

My Backlog

shingi_70

I wonder when its going to drop on netflix so I can do a quick run through before season 2 starts.

WAT!

Tasuki

@Sony_70: If anything it wont appear on Netflix stream until the day its released on DVD and that only if Netflix has a deal with CW to stream their shows which I think they do since they have Supernatural and Vampire Diaries both on stream. Sometimes it wont appear for stream till a month after the DVD is released due to the studio hoping to get more DVD sales. If thats the case it wont be available till October 17th which will be after the start of the second season. I believe you can stream all of season one at CW's site. Myself I just plan on buying it to add to my super hero movie collection.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

HawkeyeWii

Wow, it's been a while. How's it going guys? I'm sure you guys have discussed it a while ago, but what do you think about the new live action Superman/Batman movie as the sequel to Man of Steel?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

Pretty Excited to finally see the world's finest on screen together.

edit: also nice to have you back man.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

I am very concerned on who they will have play Batman. I have heard they definitely want a 40 year oldish man. I have heard names like Brad Pitt and Luke Evans. Just the mention of Brad Pitt.... like really.. come on.

On a side note, I was extremely excited to see that Christain Bale was offered $50 million to play Batman again. I really hope he goes with it! Not sure how they would make that work storywise though?? Would they just get rid of Tim Drake????

Twitter:

Tasuki

@HawkeyeWii: Glad to see you back. As for the announcement I am mixed with it. For one thing its great that they are bringing Man of Steel, Batman, Arrow and Flash together cause it looks like we will finally get that JL movie. However I am also scared at who they will get for Batman. I would love to see Bale return but honestly I think that he is done but I am sure if they offer him enough money he will be back. But honestly to be truthful right now I am more excited for the next season of Arrow.

My Backlog

Mickey

Welcome back, @HawkeyeWii! World's Finest? Eh, I'm sure it'll be decent. It'd suck (in my honest opinion) if they brought Christian Bale back though.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

the_shpydar

For the record, Bale has not been offered $50 Million to return. That's just a completely unfounded speculation-rumor from a less than credible source that a whole mess of sites have been reporting. It has not happened, and as awesome as Bale is, no studio in there right mind would make an offer like that.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

shingi_70

Current Rumor is that their looking at Orlando Bloom. I'd personally want Karl Urban to be Cast since he was awesme as Dred and Bones and he can skew younger or older depending on the role. Its also rumored that Mark Strong and Bryan Cranston are front runners for lex. (please no).

I was able to read Justice League of America #7 yesterday. It was awesome but like last month's it was the part of the crossover that isn't doing big reveals or anything. Looking forward to JLD and JL in the next months.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

@the_shpydar "No studio would make an offer like that"
You me like how Robert Downey Junior got $50 million for Avengers and is getting an additional $50 million for each of the last 2?
@Sony_70 I would like to see Karl Urban in there as Bats! It would be kinda weird considering he played Dredd a little over a year ago though.
I think Jon Hamm would make an awesome Bruce Wayne, but not the best Batman.

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic