Forums

Topic: Black Friday

Posts 101 to 112 of 112

Toon_Link

I myself will NEVER go Black Friday shopping I will leave that to my future wife/girlfriend, if she wants. I do NOT want to get trampled like this guy did.

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

megaboomface2

i got
ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS [3rd game from the series but 1st 3d adventure for me but i got it for free so good deal]
WII [crappy] MUSIC [got it for free]
i got my cuz a copy of GTA4 for the xbox 360 [got it for 20$]
i got me a copy of SUPER MARIO GALAXY [my last xmas gift i know but i got it for smg2 so i cant wait for xmas]
and lastly my bro a copy of BATMAN ARKUM ASYLUM [we loveeee batman it was my first lego game

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Flandy

Well guys sorry i didnt post when i left didnt have enough time anyways i got

-Animal Corssing city folk $27
-COD world at war wii $27 (the online is pretty fun)
-Crisses core final fantasy 7 $10
-8g memory stick pro duo more my psp $25 (its sandisck not sony)
-32 inch tv not sure how much my dad got it not me
-Norhten anti viurs 360 3.0 $10

and thats about it oh wait target gave us a free bag on the way into the store

Flandy

7th_lutz

Nothing. I don't go on black Fridays because I would get ran over because of my mobility. At least I bought some stuff online before Black Friday that were deals.

I think my nickname "Grandpa" says it all. Picture a man in his early 30's that movies like a man that is in his 60's or 70's at times because of past leg problems. That is where my nickname grandpa comes from.

Edited on by 7th_lutz

7th_lutz

Turbo_Genesis_64

7th+lutz wrote:

Nothing. I don't go on black Fridays because I would get ran over because of my mobility. At least I bought some stuff online before Black Friday that were deals.

I think my nickname "Grandpa" says it all. Picture a man in his early 30's that movies like a man that is in his 60's or 70's at times because of past leg problems. That is where my nickname grandpa comes from.

Well, I'm sure "Grandpa" can beat every young whipper snapper at a game of "Midnight Mutants!"

BTW, the Atariage store is down and I want to buy tons of games! Any hope it might come back soon?!

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

RandomWiiPlayer

Toon+Link wrote:

I myself will NEVER go Black Friday shopping I will leave that to my future wife/girlfriend, if she wants. I do NOT want to get trampled like this guy did.

No offense, but you're paranoid.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

7th_lutz

Turbo+Genesis+64 wrote:

7th+lutz wrote:

Well, I'm sure "Grandpa" can beat every young whipper snapper at a game of "Midnight Mutants!"

BTW, the Atariage store is down and I want to buy tons of games! Any hope it might come back soon?!

I don't know if the Atariage store will be coming back. People on the Atariage forums mentioned about the store being gone and asked when will it come back, but Albert hasn't responded on that yet.

The only option Available for buying homebrew games right now is http://www.gooddealgames.com/. Some of the games they have are sold out though like Jr. Pac-man for the Atari 7800. Good Deal games has reproduction carts besides hacks and homebrew games. Klax and Sentinel are reproduction games for the Atari 7800. Sentinel is a light gun game. Combat 1990 on good deal games is the first homebrew game release for the Atari 7800. Combat 1990 had mixed opinions on it.

They were found as prototype games for the Atari 7800 sometime in the 1990's and copies were started to made around 2002.

Good Deal Games has two ways to order. The first way to type the games in their order order form. That order form doesn't appear to be secure. The other way to order from them is by e-mail.

The store got permission to sell the games by their authors.

Edited on by 7th_lutz

7th_lutz

double_sunday

i was lucky enough to get the ps3 holiday bundle from gamestop

double_sunday

The_Fox

I got Arham Asylum for $22 and Boderlands for $35 at my local Target on Black Friday. I had to fight the crowds but it was a great deal.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

WolfRamHeart

Odnetnin wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I managed to pick up a couple of really good games today. I got Dead Space Extraction for $19.99 at GameStop and Excitebots for $14.99 at Best Buy.

We must race on December 1st or 2nd.

@Odnetnin: I can't wait to race you, bring it on!

I also picked up a copy of Resident Evil 5 for PS3 at Walmart for only $19.99; thanks to their price-match policy.

WolfRamHeart

NotEnoughGolds

It looks like I made the biggest purchase on this board
I got to Best Buy at 4:55. The line wrapped all the way around the parking lot but I waited in my car until people got inside because... yeah screw that.
So I made my way in at around 5:10 and got ahold of a 46" 1080p 120Hz Samsung LCD for $999.
That's $700 off regular price. Score!

Pics coming soon if I remember.

NotEnoughGolds

Magi

I picked up a 32" Panasonic for my bedroom from Best Buy for 347 earlier last week. (I already have a 57" hooked up to my gaming systems in the bonus room.) They had to price match HH Gregg. Salesguy claimed he was shocked at that price because they were actually losing money.

On Friday, I scored L4D2 and Dragon Age for 34.95 each. Also got a bunch of xmas gifts for the family and my parents. Made it back home around 12:30ish and settled down for a long winter's nap!

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.