Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2017 Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 490

6ch6ris6

@Octane but e3 is where all the new announcements are being made. gamescom is getting more every year but the real thing is still e3 considering reveals etc.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Octane

@6ch6ris6 It's definitely not as big as it used to be, but yes, it's still the place for announcements. For hands-on experiences? No, Gamescom and PGW are way bigger than E3.

Octane

TOUGHDUDE94

Reggie said E3 2017 is going to be big with both switch and 3ds games

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Grumblevolcano

I hope this means FE6 is finally getting localized! It's super cool that they decided to remake FE2 and Echoes is honestly one of the games I'm most hyped for.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

I always look forward to E3 - I suspect that Nintendo will be going big this year ..I'd love to see 'Pokémon Stars' revealed - and a decent first-person shooter (either an existing franchise or new IP - something to fill the FPS-shaped hole in the Switch's library!) ..and I'm always hopeful that something fresh, new and completely unexpected will blow me away!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

faint

Well guys looks like no press conference. I'm sure we will still get a direct tho.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

FGPackers

faint wrote:

Well guys looks like no press conference. I'm sure we will still get a direct tho.

Even if it's through a press conference or a Direct what matters are games I hope they will drop huge bombs on June!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Octane

True. I don't really care, cause in the end it's the announcements that matter. Besides, nobody can beat Sony's live orchestra, so other companies shouldn't even bother with a live show

Octane

cookiex

Confirmed:
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Sonic Forces

Guaranteed:
Arms
Fire Emblem Warriors
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ever Oasis
Hey! Pikmin
Miitopia
Kirby 3DS

Likely:
Fire Emblem 2018
Retro Studios' next game

Maybe:
Sakurai's next project
Breath of the Wild DLC

Rumored:
Monster Hunter 5
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Mario Rabbids

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

ThatNyteDaez

Dammit Nintendo! What'd I tell you not to do earlier in this thread!? You dun goofed!

Never take anything I say seriously. S'all you buddy. ;)
Mainly play on my Switch but I have 3DS, Wii U and PS4 as well.
Fave game series include: Pokemon, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Disgaea, Bayonetta, Dragons Dogma, Phantasy Star & Arena of Valor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1089-6841-7799 | 3DS Friend Code: 5455-9887-9271 | My Nintendo: ThatNyteDaez | Nintendo Network ID: Rhydas | Twitter:

Peek-a-boo

@cookiex That's probably the best - and most realistic - prediction I have seen anywhere for what Nintendo may likely show at E3! I prefer reading levelheaded outlooks too. Here, have a cookie ... 🍪

@ThatNyteDaez Totally agree.

It makes all the difference when you can see and hear audience participation and their response to the big reveal(s). Sitting on my armchair and watching a Nintendo Direct on my iPad isn't anywhere near as much fun.

Peek-a-boo

Octane

@cookiex I think the BOTW DLC is pretty likely at E3, if not a given.

Octane

IceClimbers

@Tsurii To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if DLC Pack 1 became available during E3. Same with Kirby's Blowout Blast.

@cookiex You forgot the much rumored Mario Rabbids game.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

Peek-a-boo wrote:

@cookiex That's probably the best - and most realistic - prediction I have seen anywhere for what Nintendo may likely show at E3! I prefer reading levelheaded outlooks too. Here, have a cookie ... 🍪

I only list what's been announced/confirmed by Nintendo or the developers. I'm not suggesting games we don't know about won't show up (and those that are rumored fall in the last category). The fact that the list is rather short suggests they're still holding back a few titles.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

cookiex

Octane wrote:

@cookiex I think the BOTW DLC is pretty likely at E3, if not a given.

I have my doubts about the story DLC since it's so far out, would more likely be something they'd save for an October/November direct, and I don't know if the hard mode/challenges DLC is substantial enough to warrant E3 exposure.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

FGPackers

Maybe they will show both, with story DLC just through a little teaser trailer

FGPackers

LzWinky

Peek-a-boo wrote:

@ThatNyteDaez Totally agree.

It makes all the difference when you can see and hear audience participation and their response to the big reveal(s). Sitting on my armchair and watching a Nintendo Direct on my iPad isn't anywhere near as much fun.

Yeah, 2008, 2003, and 2011 are great examples of this

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

@TheLZdragon I dunno, Directs can be awful too, remember 2015?

Indeed. This shows that directs and conferences really have little difference in impact on us. To be honest, only those who prefer conferences and those at e3 are the only ones this affects.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FGPackers

I'm really curious to see E3 Direct with new format. With this Nintendo can deliver a real gem between Directs, with a lot of fantastic stuff like 2014

FGPackers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.