Forums

Topic: Review Suggestions

Posts 141 to 160 of 171

SuperMarioFan96

From a thread that just got locked....

Jon Wahlgren wrote:

Sorry, too busy with Just Dance 2 at the moment.

For real?! I must know!!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

JonWahlgren

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

For real?! I must know!!

Yep, got a review copy on...Friday I think. Haven't had time to pop it in yet though, went to a comics convention in Boston this weekend (met James Marsters/Spike!).

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

YoshiSage

I'd like a re-review of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and maybe its sequel, Radiant Dawn. I found at least the first one to be very long and somewhat badly written.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

LzWinky

Golden Sun TLA

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

dhowerter

How about a review of Waku Waku 7 (Japanese Wii Virtual Console - Neo Geo)?

Very cute/ wacky / over the top 2D fighting game _

(BTW, you need to add this game to the Coming Soon VC list! (It came out in April 2010 in Japan, but it's not listed!)

Proof it came out on Japanese Wii VC (someone downloaded it -first post): http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211593

Edited on by dhowerter

dhowerter

StarBoy91

@dhowerter - Sean Aaron did review Ironclad before it hit the Western VC. Not sure if the Waku Waku 7 review will happen soon, but we'll see. Welcome to NintendoLife, btw.

To each their own

dhowerter

StarBoy91 wrote:

@dhowerter - Sean Aaron did review Ironclad before it hit the Western VC. Not sure if the Waku Waku 7 review will happen soon, but we'll see. Welcome to NintendoLife, btw.

That's cool. Please don't forget to add it to the coming soon list tho. I checked that list and thought it hadn't come out at all (including Japan) because it wasn't listed >_<

Edited on by dhowerter

dhowerter

brandonbwii

Lock's Quest

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Bass_X0

dhowerter wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

That's cool. Please don't forget to add it to the coming soon list tho. I checked that list and thought it hadn't come out at all (including Japan) because it wasn't listed >_<

It never came out in America though. Neither has it been ESRB rated - so it doesn't get to go on the list until it does.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

pokemonzrpg

I finally went back and took out all of the games that were reviewed since then and added all of the newly requested games. But, I ask one thing of all of you: Please try and hold back on requesting reviews if you have already requested more than two games because the list is already humongous and it is only getting bigger. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate all of the contributions to the list you guys made, but the goal is for the staff to notice and review the most games people want reviewed as possible and the more requests are added, the less likely a game will be reviewed. If we wait for the list too shorten a little bit, that should especially make the staff feel a bit less intimidated by the list and more likely they will try and conquer it. Thanks for listening.

CURRENT MOST REQUESTED GAME: METROID PRIME (GCN) <-- I will update this with a new comment whenever the status of this changes.

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

pokemonzrpg

Mickeymac wrote:

Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent (It doesn't have a page, either)
Mega Man Zero Collection

Uh, did you not read my post?

Don't worry about me.

StarBoy91

I think you're absolutely right, pokemonzrpg.

To each their own

pokemonzrpg

StarBoy91 wrote:

I think you're absolutely right, pokemonzrpg.

Thanks. There is currently almost 110 games requested on the list, some requested multiple times as well. So, things are getting a bit hectic.

Don't worry about me.

FonistofCruxis

I can't see either of the lost kingdoms games on the list and I requested them before you asked us to stop requesting games.

pokemonzrpg

Alright, would you mind telling me what their exact names were?

EDIT: Also, guys; while I suggested on slowing down on suggesting more games, you can always try and support the other ones that are on the list already by adding another vote to one of those games. But again, please don't vote just to vote. Try only voting for a select few of them, because if you add another vote to every game on the list, it is not going to do much good.

Also, you can always try and get this thread more in the staff's attention if you want to try and diminish the list a bit: you know, tell them that we are holding back on posting for a while for a more approachable list for them to tackle. But, I have sent this thread their way once, and they found it and posted a few times like you've seen earlier, but just to get the list some more attention to see if maybe there are some takers in the staff since then. But, don't bug them too much! Like I said, they do know this thread exists.

Edited on by pokemonzrpg

Don't worry about me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.