Forums

Topic: Review Suggestions

Posts 101 to 120 of 171

thelegendoflink

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)
Trauma Team (Wii)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)
Mega Man Battle Network 6 (GBA)
Mega Man Battle Network 5 (GBA)
Pokemon Ranger (DS)
Metroid Prime (GCN)

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

SuperPeach

This isn't a suggestion but I didn't know where to say this. I noticed that in the retro reviews Starfox Adventures is on there twice and both say 4/10 even though the review gave it a 7/10.

SuperPeach

StarBoy91

A Super Adventure Island review would be nice. I thought it was good, even though it's got a few flaws, imo.

To each their own

pokemonzrpg

After a long wait, I added all of the recent suggestions! And although it was five posts ago, thanks for bringing this thread past the 100-post mark everyone!

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

James

All being well, Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission should be on the way this month

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

gaminguy

this is a weird day, STB is STD and Prosody is James Newton, why'd you switch? THere was nothing in particular wrong with Prosody.

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

James

gaminguy wrote:

this is a weird day, STB is STD and Prosody is James Newton, why'd you switch? THere was nothing in particular wrong with Prosody.

In the words of a great man, "my name is my name".

James

StarBoy91

Ys III: Wanderers from Ys on the SNES.

To each their own

Punny

Review Meteos, please!

I'm back (for the moment)!

dsmaster

It would be interesting if you could review some import only games like mother 3 or retro game challenge 2, since most of us don't have access to them.

dsmaster

StarBoy91

I'd like to see Kirby Air Ride and Pac-Man World 2 reviewed.

To each their own

Kid_A

I'm reviewing The Minish Cap this week, so you can cross that one off the list

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

TheBaconator

I want to see if anyone is going to get stuck with DDR Mario Mix. Although it has some great tracks you still have to dance on a tiny DDR mat, unless your like me, then you use the GCN controller.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

TheBaconator

Panda wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I want to see if anyone is going to get stuck with DDR Mario Mix. Although it has some great tracks you still have to dance on a tiny DDR mat, unless your like me, then you use the GCN controller.

http://retro.nintendolife.com/games/gamecube/dance_dance_revo...

Oh...I am on my ipod touch so I was just to lazy to search it...Another idea can someone review the VHS tape Donkey Kong Country Legend of the Crystal Coconut.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

James

Sorry ballkirby1, we only review games here

James

StarBoy91

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! on the SNES, please? It's a good game.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Kingbuilder

I think a re-review of Donkey Kong Country 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3 would be good, since they both weren't very good. DKC2 didn't specify why it deserved it's score very well, and most all of Ninja Gaiden 3's review was based on difficulty and I believed it to be a perfect difficulty.

But, a game that needs a review.... Hmm.... Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is about due.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.