Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,242

Gremstein

I don't believe so, the Target I work at just received a new shipment of Mewtwos today, and we also have a bunch of Inkling boys and girls just chilling in the stockroom.

Gremstein

SuperPokefan95

As of today, I have...

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Little Mac
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Pit
  • Palutena
  • Marth
  • Ike new
  • Robin
  • Duck Hunt
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight
  • Fox
  • Falco new
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Lucario
  • Jigglypuff
  • Greninja
  • R.O.B.
  • Ness
  • Captain Falcon
  • Villager
  • Pikmin & Olimar
  • Shulk
  • Dr. Mario
  • Dark Pit
  • Lucina
  • PAC-MAN
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Swordfighter
  • Mii Gunner
  • Mewtwo

Super Mario Series:

• Mario
  • Mario ~ Silver Edition
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series:

• 30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color
  • 30th Anniversary Mario - Modern Color new

Yoshi's Woolly World Series:

• Green Yarn Yoshi
  • Pink Yarn Yoshi
  • Light Blue Yarn Yoshi

Animal Crossing Series:

• Lottie new

Total amiibo: 63/82

This was a really fun month for amiibo collecting. We managed to get our hands on Falco, (and mine was upside down in his box ) as well as Lottie a bit early from Target. We also ordered the Modern Color Mario from Wal-Mart and got Ike on Black Friday from GameStop. I am glad we ordered the Mario online since we went to Wal-Mart and they were out. I also had no idea that Ike was going to be a re-issue like the Villager re-stock from Toys R'us in October. Not that it matters to me, I just want to have the figures, whether it is the original or not. At least I have all of the available Fire Emblem amiibo for Fates. I really like the Modern Color Mario a lot more than the classic one. It just, stands out better. I also got Lottie since she was an exclusive and I'd rather not risk there not being any in the future. I think I will collect the Animal Crossing figures sooner or later. I saw Flare play it on his stream awhile back and it actually looked really fun. All of the figures and the bundle are still available so I can get my hands on them. I can also still get the Chibi-Robo Bundle that has the amiibo. I would have bought the stand-alone amiibo when it went live awhile back but since he primarily works with that game, there'd be no real point to just have his figure and not his game. Anyways, since I probably won't have much to update in December, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas this year and a Happy New Year.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

It had been laying around at my mom's house for a month, but I finally got my PAC-MAN amiibo from Japan. €10, what a steal!
Untitled

Also just ordered a Meta Knight from Japan for the regular price of €16. Should get him soon.
So my total collection now consists of 21 amiibo, namely:
Peach (SSB)
Rosalina & Luma
8-bit Mario Classic Colours
Yoshi (SSB)
Bowser Jr.
Palutena
Pit
Mii Gunner
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Captain Falcon
Zero Suit Samus
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Robin
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Sonic
Mega Man
PAC-MAN
Meta Knight (ordered)

ZanderShepherd

Tempestryke

Just snagged Tom Nook and Modern 8 bit Mario for Christmas prezzies. I'm hunting for Classic Mario and single Isabelle.

Tempestryke

ultraraichu

Finally got around to opening up my online black friday and cyber monday spoils. Got the Chibi Robo bundle for $19.99 at toysrus.com with "5OFF3DS" promo code which is still active for the rest of the month and $5 reward points ($29.99 listed price) and A̶C̶:̶ ̶a̶m̶i̶i̶b̶o̶ ̶F̶e̶s̶t̶i̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶$̶4̶8̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶.̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶5̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶C̶M̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶(̶2̶0̶%̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶)̶.̶
Edit: Return Target's amiibo Festival and got Amazon's own for around $35.
Untitled

Current collection looks like this
Untitled

Edited on by ultraraichu

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Pokefanmum82

i got my son Sonic and Classic Color 8 Bit Mario amiibo

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

BetaBugs64

For Christmas, I got Bowser (SM), Green Yarn Yoshi, Chibi-Robo, Mewtwo, Ike, and Robin.

"Pick a God and pray!"

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3510-4610 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DS-Hylian

Inkling

Thought it was time to update my collection.

Smash Bros
Mario
Luigi
Duck Hunt Duo
Shulk
Pac-Man
Donkey Kong
Marth
Lucina
Wii Fit Trainer
Samus
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Link
Yoshi

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Toad
Yoshi
Peach
Bowser

Yoshi's Woolly World
Blue Yarn Yoshi

Mario 30th Anniversary
Classic Colours Mario
Modern Colours Mario

Splatoon
Inkling Girl
Inkling Boy
Inkling Squid

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Ryu_Niiyama

just imported robin, wft and Lucas from japan. I need a pic of Dave Chapelle in crack head garb asking about amiibo...because that describes my life.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pokefanmum82

i preordered a bunch of AC amiibo and the Lucas amiibo plus the new cards.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ZanderShepherd

Guess who arrived from Japan today
Untitled
He's still very rare here in the Netherlands, but he was priced normally when imported from Japan, and I'm trying to learn to play Meta Knight competitively, so I just got him.

I also ordered Shovel Knight. I wanted to get either Little Mac or the Duck Hunt-duo along with him, but the next day they were both raised in price, so I got Charizard instead. They should arrive in about a week. So my currentl line-up consists of 23 amiibo, namely:
Peach (SSB), nicknamed FIYA
Rosalina & Luma, nicknamed Pauline
8-bit Mario, Classic Colours, nicknamed Walamario
Yoshi (SSB), nicknamed Yee
Bowser Jr., nicknamed PowerPaint
Pit, nicknamed Umbra
Palutena, nicknamed Chaos Kin
Mii Gunner, nicknamed and featuring the Mii of Handsome Squidward
R.O.B., nicknamed VR32
Mr. Game & Watch, nicknamed The Judge
Captain Falcon, nicknamed Mr. Proper (Mr. Clean in Dutch)
Zero Suit Samus, nicknamed Mienshao
Wii Fit Trainer, nicknamed Wiivi
Marth, nicknamed Kirito
Robin, nicknamed Rize
Pikachu, nicknamed Sienidu
Jigglypuff, nicknamed Jishlypuff
Sonic, nicknamed Gravity
Mega Man, nicknamed Adobe
Pac-Man, nicknamed PUCK-MAN
Meta Knight, nicknamed Sakurai
Shovel Knight (on his way)
Charizard (on his way)

I'm not going to give you the name origins, because that would take way too long to type out, and you probably don't care anyway

ZanderShepherd

dumedum

Just ordered Shovel Knight from Gamestop. I really wish I could buy it from Amazon, but I guess they're not better with supplying this like they promised...

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

SuperPokefan95

As of today, I have...

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Little Mac
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Pit
  • Palutena
  • Marth
  • Ike
  • Robin
  • Duck Hunt
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight
  • Fox
  • Falco
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Lucario
  • Jigglypuff
  • Greninja
  • R.O.B.
  • Ness
  • Captain Falcon
  • Villager
  • Pikmin & Olimar
  • Shulk
  • Dr. Mario
  • Dark Pit
  • Lucina
  • PAC-MAN
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Swordfighter
  • Mii Gunner
  • Mewtwo

Super Mario Series:

• Mario
  • Mario ~ Silver Edition
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series:

• 30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color
  • 30th Anniversary Mario - Modern Color

Yoshi's Woolly World Series:

• Green Yarn Yoshi
  • Pink Yarn Yoshi
  • Light Blue Yarn Yoshi

Animal Crossing Series:

• Tom Nook new
  • Isabelle new
  • Digby new
  • KK Slider new
  • Mabel new
  • Cyrus new
  • Reese new
  • Lottie

Shovel Knight Series:

• Shovel Knight new

Total amiibo: 71/83

Happy New Year to all amiibo collectors! Been quite a busy bee this month. I ordered all the Animal Crossing amiibo and the game for a lowered price off of Amazon so I got those amiibo a lot earlier than I expected. It was a nice way to spend my Christmas money. I also snagged a Shovel Knight amiibo at Best Buy today. They had them in the back instead of behind the customer service area so it took a bit for them to find one. I also saw a lot of amiibo that had previously been rather scarce at both Best Buy and GameStop. Mainly Splatoon 3 Packs and all 3 colors of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo. I also saw the Skylanders Super Charger Bowser and Donkey Kong amiibo at GameStop. I wonder if they will put out the dark versions of said characters later as well. As far as the quality of the amiibo go, the Animal Crossing amiibo are very nice. They all look very good. The Shovel Knight amiibo is good but he has way too many spots of color bleeding onto a section that shouldn't be that color, (mainly the Yellow portions) and it looks like his parts look a little too plastic. Maybe its just mine so I won't hold it against it too much. Either way, I am very happy with my purchase regardless. Hope everyone can get their hands on a Lucas, (probably will be as elusive as Ness) and the other Animal Crossing amiibo, (though, like there previous amiibo, I'm sure there will be plenty around) come the 22nd.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

beingvasey

I have a full set.

beingvasey

3DS Friend Code: 1650-2420-2204 | Nintendo Network ID: beingvasey

ZanderShepherd

I've already had them for quite a while, but I forgot to post them. So here are my two newest additions to the collection:
Untitled
I originall wanted to get either Little Mac or the Duck Hunt-duo along with Shovel Knight, but the next day they were both raised in price, so I got Charizard instead.

So now I've got 23 amiibo in total: Peach (SSB), Rosalina & Luma, 8-bit Mario - classic colours, Yoshi (SSB), Bowser Jr., Palutena, Pit, Mii Gunner, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Captain Falcon, Zero Suit Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Robin, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Sonic, Mega Man, PAC-MAN, Meta Knight and now Shovel Knight and Charizard.

I'm also currently the highest bidder on a King Dedede amiibo on eBay, but I'll probably get sniped on that one.

ZanderShepherd

Undead_terror

So thee Undead has finally started getting amiibo, I got 17 so far! I would like to get the basic ones and a few fav characters, I won't be getting any extra copies of characters (Ex: Smash Mario and Party Mario unless they offer different content I wanted), here is a list from the first one to the last one I got:

Link, Inkling Girl/squid/boy, Classic 8 Bit Mario, Modern 8 Bit Mario, Ganondork, Dr. Pepper, Bowser (Party), SANIC, Mama WEEGEE, the non battle Toad, Yoshi (Party), Chibi Robo (stand alone), Pikachu, Peach (Party) and Zero Suit Samus.

I managed to get 4 for cheap and a couple for free, I really want to get the retro pack which has cool characters and my fav smash character (DH), would also like to get Mewtwo...the rest would be something to get whenever.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

I didn't win the Dedede... So today I walked into the toy store, determined to get Little Mac, but when I saw they had the Duck Hunt-duo again I just couldn't not get him. I guess I'll get Little Mac some other time.
Untitled
So now the collection's up to 24, and I'm going to have to get some of those display stands, because this is getting crowded.
Untitled
(Sorry for the flash, but it was either that or just one big dark spot)

Edited on by ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

DefHalan

Went to Target last night, bought Shivel Knight. So excited about it. Still need to complete the game lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

DefHalan wrote:

Went to Target last night, bought Shivel Knight. So excited about it. Still need to complete the game lol

The shovel knight amiibo is worth another whole play through, will all the new items it includes and fun little buffs.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

MetalSmasher86

Currently have:
Pikachu
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Sonic
Shulk
Zelda
Sheik
Link
Mega Man
Lucina
Robin
Zero Suit Samus
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Inkling Squid
Shovel Knight

Planning to get:
Corrin
Bayonetta
Ganondorf

Preordered:
Wolf Link (bundled with Twilight Princess HD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic