Forums

Topic: Street Pass Opportunities

Posts 181 to 196 of 196

Victoria

Genostar09 wrote:

Anyone heading over to the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center? I recieved +300 streetpasses by walking around the E3 lobby with my 3ds, hopefully AX exceeds or meats this number!

Were you able to collect all the puzzle pieces and play Find Mii with all those??

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Hokori

Today I woke up with a surprise StreetPass no one in my house has another 3DS I found it weird

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TysonOfTime

One time I passed a guy at school. A few weeks later, I passed him at a Gym.

The next day, I passed him in my car on the way to a city a couple hours away.
I fear for my life.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Genostar09

@Victoria I completed Secret Find Mii II and all the puzzle panels months ago thanks to awesome people over at Streetpass LA, OC, and IE. I attend streetpass events regularly across Southern California and it's a great way to meet people who share simmilar gaming interests. I have approximately 2000 streetpass tags and 2300 mii's (I blame Mario Kart 3ds's invite mii's) ...At the Los Angeles Anime Expo I managed to recieve +400 tags.

Genostar09

chiefeagle02

I had a job handing out the University newspaper. In the space of two hours, thousands of students would walk by. I was guaranteed at least one hit the days that I worked. My one-day record is seven hits. Nowadays, I might take my 3DS to the mall, but hits are few and far between.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Koos

OK. Here's an opportunity tomorrow 16:00 in the shopping mall..
Let's say the main lobby next to the Starbucks.

Koos

Dizzy_Boy

on my travels around other forums, i found a link for 3DS owners in dublin, ireland.
http://www.meetup.com/Nintendo3DS/Dublin-IE/765322/
it`s a start, so hopefully if loads of people attend, they`ll organize more.
i can`t go because i live near south london in england. but i am heading over to kingston tomorrow for the mario kart 7 event at hmv. i`m not joining in, but i could always do with the extra street pass hits.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Victoria

I'm just back from spending 3 weeks in the US visiting family. While there I got 13 hit and was feeling pretty good. Then a friend from the Netherlands tells me that she spent 3 weeks visiting the east coast of the US and got 57 hits in that time. My grand total is only 60. No fair. I carry my 3DS everywhere. It sucks living in a small village.

SkywardLink98

53 people on my Plaza (None from online besides maybe 9 special miis). I get a good amount from gamestores 6 are friends/siblings 2 are cousins and the rest are people I've met at gyms/gamestops/bestbuys/events/waiting in the car. (Who would imagine getting streetpasses in the gym?) I hope to get some more when I send it in for repair.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Kyloctopus

I had a great week, grabbing 16 Streetpasses at The Ex (A yearly fair that is pretty big in Canada)
I then got a whopping 61 Streetpasses in Fan Expo (A convention that showcases Horror Films, Video Games, TV, Anime, and Comics)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

joshovis

I have a Facebook page for local 3DS users.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/3DS-St-Louis-MO/208248282520709...

I live in St. Louis, MO

This way we can meet up on weekends and use streetpass.

I am encouraging every major city start up a group or create your own
We have an event next Saturday at TradeNGames at 2:00!

Your journey will end in its own day and in its own way. I do know this.
Through faith in God, your journey will end in Joy, not despair.

silentrock

I live in the smallest state of Mexico, I don't really know many people who got a 3DS so it really sucks.

BUT, I live near a big city with big malls so I could get a few Tags there.

3DSFC: 3566-1702-8742

Victoria

Yesterday for the first time EVER, I got a Street Pass in my small village. I carry my 3DS with me every time I go out - even if I'm just walking to the shop, which is what I was doing. So finally getting a Street Pass after all this time really surprised me.
Oh, and she didn't even have any new puzzle pieces for me. LAME!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.